Connells Estate Agents in Amesbury
Unit 3 23 Salisbury Street
About Amesbury BranchConnells estate agents in Amesbury would love to help you sell your home. As part of a large estate agency network, we offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process from mortgage services and conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates. With our teams combined estate agency experience, local knowledge and a wide range of property services available, we can help you whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent, or let. We deal with properties in Amesbury, Durrington, Bulford, Tidworth and Shrewton as well as other surrounding villages including Pewsey, Upavon, Shipton Bellinger, Netheravon, Allington, Cholderton, Larkhill, Figheldean, Enford, Tilshead, and Newton Toney. Having operated in the area for many years, we have helped countless people move home, from first time buyers to home movers. Call us today on 01980 622662 to see what Connells can do for you.
- Why not challenge Connells to sell your property in 6 weeks? Call us now to find out more.
- Looking to find out how much your house is worth? Call us now to arrange a FREE MARKET VALUATION of your property.
- Our Premium Marketing Pack is offered to all our vendors and includes; Professional photography, 360 Tour, EPC and many more benefits.
- Needing to relocate? Take advantage of our network of 178 branches nationwide. Call the branch for more details.
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- We offer a range of services including; Residential Property Sales, Mortgage Services, Lettings, Surveying and Home Conveyancing.
- HOME-FINDER SERVICE - Are you struggling to find a property which suits your needs? Contact us on 01980 622662 to find out how we can help!
- Knowledgeable, hardworking and fully trained sales team at hand to advise about the local area and housing market.
Real stories from happy customers
Connells Amesbury were fantastic in helping me purchase my first home. The communication was awesome and I was always updated by phone, email or popping into the office. Thank you to the team.
Mr. J. A.
Wiltshire, Mar 2020
Thank you Connells for helping to sell my house. I am very satisfied with the service provided. But i was most impressed by Ella who handled my estate with every attention to detail in a helpful and kind way. Thank you Ella, a lot of businesses could learn from your excellent customer service and very professional attitude.
Mrs. S. W.
West Yorkshire, Feb 2020
I bought my house with Connells in December 2001 and sold it with Connells in January 2019. Both experiences were fantastic. My sale was slightly more complicated due to a divorce but Connells worked fantastically, keeping communication open and all parties up to date. I was really pleased with the outcome and especially with how hard all the staff worked (especially Ella) at showing people around and marketing it.
Dr. R. T.
Wiltshire, Sep 2019
Met with Chawley last year when I was looking to buy my first property. I could not recommend a nicer person to speak to about mortgages, especially if you were like myself and knew next to nothing about them. Chawley explained all my options and answered my countless questions, making the buying process easy and understandable. No need to chase, all deadlines set were reasonable, returned any missed calls promptly. I look forward to using them again in the future.
Mr & Miss. D. S.
Wiltshire, Sep 2019
Once our sale had been agreed we dealt with Ella who is equally as professional, attentive and bubbly. The entire office always made me feel very welcome (I called a lot!) and when I visited there were always huge smiles and a warm welcome. It was a real pleasure dealing with Amy and her wonderful team. We felt like valued and supported clients who had chosen a local company but with all the benefits and support of a national chain.
Mr. S. O.
Hampshire, Jul 2019
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.