Connells Estate Agents in Amesbury
Unit 3 23 Salisbury Street
About Amesbury BranchConnells in Amesbury would love to help you sell your home. We offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process from mortgage services and conveyancing to applying for Energy Performance Certificates. With our teams combined estate agency experience, local knowledge and with a wide range of property services available we can help you whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent, or let. We deal with all types of property in Amesbury, Durrington, Bulford, Tidworth and Shrewton and surrounding villages like Upavon, Shipton Bellinger, Netheravon, Allington, Cholderton, Figheldean, Enford, Tilshead, and Newton Toney. Having operated in the area for many years we have helped countless people move home from first time buyers to home movers. Call us today on 01980 622662 for a free market valuation and to see what Connells can do for you.
- Looking to find out how much your house is worth? Call us now to arrange a free MARKET VALUATION of your property.
- Why not challenge Connells to sell your property in 6 weeks? Call us now to find out more.
- Our Premium Marketing Pack offers; Professional Photography, Photo Tour, Feature Listing and many more benefits.
- Needing to relocate? Take advantage of our network of 1,200 branches nationwide. Call the branch for more details.
- Book your mortgage appointment today with our advisor LINDA COX. Linda can search for exclusive rates offered by Connells.
- We offer a range of services including; Residential Property Sales, Mortgage Services, Lettings, Surveying and Home Conveyancing.
- HOME-FINDER SERVICE - Are you struggling to find a property which suits your needs? Contact us on 01980 622662 to find out how we can help!
- Knowledgeable, hardworking and fully trained sales team at hand to advise about the local area and housing market.
Real stories from happy customers
Once our sale had been agreed we dealt with Ella who is equally as professional, attentive and bubbly. The entire office always made me feel very welcome (I called a lot!) and when I visited there were always huge smiles and a warm welcome. It was a real pleasure dealing with Amy and her wonderful team. We felt like valued and supported clients who had chosen a local company but with all the benefits and support of a national chain.
Mr. S. O.
Hampshire, Jul 2019
I recently sold a property through Connells in Amesbury the service was excellent. I was kept informed throughout and had all my enquiries answered when I was unsure of the process. I found every one very helpful and Ruby was very supportive. Thank you to everyone.
Miss. C. S.
Wiltshire, Jun 2019
We recently purchased a property through Connells in Amesbury and we can't thank them enough for the services we received. Right from the beginning when we first viewed properties with them to completion they were fantastic. We were kept informed every step of the way throughout the process and were always able to contact someone if we had a question. Ella in particular was brilliant, if it wasn't for her persistence we would still be waiting to complete. Thank you for everything.
Mrs. L. C.
Wiltshire, Mar 2019
Amy is attentive and knowledgeable and has clearly built a strong and happy team within the office. We were really happy with the way our viewings were organised, especially as my partner works nights and this was always remembered. Price negotiation between prospective buyers also went well. Amy listened to us, gave advice and clearly presented all the options. On some occasions Amy was out doing viewings but we didnt feel this impacted on us too much as we certainly always heard back that day.
Miss. C. B.
Hampshire, Oct 2018
We booked several viewings on different properties and had very efficient service on the phone and on the actual viewing from various members of the team. Great first impressions, of a very helpful team.
Miss. J. W.
Wiltshire, Oct 2018
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.