Connells Estate Agents in Andover
23-25 Winchester House, Winchester Street
About Andover BranchWhether you are looking to Buy, Sell, Rent or Let in Andover or the surrounding areas, we can help you. The local team consists of Martin Bessell the Branch Manager, Ben Bushell Instructions Manager, Savannah Hall Sales Negotiator, Emily Underwood Sales Negotiator, in house Mortgage Advisor Jake Brewster, Lettings Sales Manager James Bell. We sell properties in and around Andover with many houses for sale and successfully sold in Saxon Fields, Anna Valley, Charlton Village, Picket Piece, Picket Twenty, Augusta Park, Anna Valley, Spanish Town, King Arthurs Way, Artists Way, Weyhill, Ludgershall and the surrounding villages. We are in regular demand for properties to sell within walking distance of Andover Town Centre, Andover Train Station and those with good road links to the A303. Our Lettings Team offer a comprehensive and transparent lettings service. We offer a variety of services including: find tenant only, rent collection and fully managed. The aim is to find the best tenant in the shortest amount of time, providing you with a friendly, honest and professional service. We offer free valuations. Connells were founded in 1936 and are one of the country’s leading estate agents with a network of over 180 offices throughout England. Call us on 01264 352207 to find out more about properties for sale or to let in Andover, or to book your FREE property valuation
- A friendly team with exceptional local knowledge on hand to assist and advise on all aspects of residential sales and lettings.
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant, David Rogers, offering you advice on a range of Mortgage Services - call to book your appointment today!
- Award winning, experienced lettings team working every Saturday and late evenings to let your property
- Buy, sell, let your property or arrange in branch mortgage appointments safely with us. We have Covid-19 safe measures in place.
- We offer a fully managed lettings service or the option of tenant find only with referencing, or rent collection service.
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- Hard working, experienced and dedicated sales team working every Saturday and late nights to sell your home.
- We offer free Covid-19 secure market appraisal appointments.
- We can sell your property through I am sold, a modern method of auction offering a secure sale within 56 days with a 0% fee.
Real stories from happy customers
Massive thanks to ConnellsAndover. Martin and his team at Connells Andover have succeeded where others failed and sold our property. Special mention for Ben who conducted the viewings. A helpful team who kept us in the loop and delivered on their promises. We would thoroughly recommend Martin and the Andover Connells staff.
Mrs. K. M.
Alicante, Sep 2021
My partner and I had a wonderful experience working with Connells, especially Alexandra. She has been super helpful and responsive through the process of us renting out one of their properties. They have been a great company to work with and would happily recommend them!
Miss. K. E.
Hampshire, Aug 2021
It was a pleasure to deal with Connells. They sold my house in 2 months. After a previous estate agent fail to do so in a 1 year. Further more they kept me up to date with proceeding at every stage. They took a burden of stress off us and acted with complete professionalism. We were also impressed on how covid safety they are. Thank you very much
Mr. A. H.
Hampshire, Jun 2021
Thanks to James Bell at Andover Lettings. I'm kept regularly informed of developments when going through the tenant application process resulting in successful tenancies.
Mr. S. W.
Hampshire, Mar 2021
Would like to say a massive thank you to the Andover branch during such a difficult time. Sam was very helpful on the move in day. However a massive thank you to James as he was very helpful throughout the whole process! Very understanding and accommodating towards finding the specifics we needed.
Miss. A. B.
Hampshire, Jun 2020
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.