Connells Estate Agents in Basingstoke
1 Wote Street
About Basingstoke BranchOur branch office is situated in the Town Centre of Basingstoke on Wote Street, just outside the Festival Place shopping centre and within walking distance of the train station. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, the friendly Sales team are well-experienced to market your property and assist you in purchasing a home. The Residential Sales team offer free property valuations, mortgage services, advertising on the biggest UK property portals Rightmove and Zoopla, Energy Performance Certificates and home conveyancing to help you every step of the way. Connells Estate Agents sell property across Basingstoke including the surrounding areas of Tadley, Bramley, Chineham and Sherborne St John. Our branch can provide mortgage advice for everyone including first-time buyers, investors and re-mortgages. Our skilled and knowledgeable Mortgage Consultants, Alicia and Gary, can accommodate appointments during the week, early evenings and Saturdays. Our Basingstoke Lettings team offer a range of services including full property management, advice on investments in the current market, tenant referencing and inventories. If you are considering to let or rent in Basingstoke they are well-equipped to assist you. The Land and New Homes team are also located in our branch ran by Oliver Robins and Lisa Shefferd, working alongside Rob Price our Land Director, Lynn Greenwood his PA, Jason Willetts Managing Director and his PA Amanda Rogers.
- NO SALE NO FEE - We cover the marketing costs for professional photography, floorplans, detailed property brochures and premium listings.
- Located on the busy High Street of Basingstoke, with a full window display advertising the properties that we currently have for sale.
- We provide Free Valuations to let you know how much your property is worth and advise the best route to market based on your situation.
- Our Lettings Team offer a range of services, from portfolio and property management to investment advice, as well as a range of insurances.
- FREE HOME FINDER SERVICE - Struggling to find your perfect home? Call our Sales Team on 01256 464 566 for more information.
- Our mortgage consultants can help secure you a fixed rate before finding a property, ensuring you are in the best position to offer.
- We have different selling options available, including the Modern Method of Sale with starting fees of 0%.
- The Lettings Department offer a professional ARLA Propertymark qualified service to all landlords and tenants - Call 01256 318 122.
Real stories from happy customers
Gary has been incredibly helpful and thorough at every point so far. He is responsive, keeps us updated, chases when we have had paperwork outstanding and been considerate of our circumstances.
Miss. A. M.
Hampshire, Sep 2023
Gary Purssord from the Basingstoke branch was amazing. He took us through each step of the process and constantly kept us updated, also great to know we are getting the best price on our mortgage. Would recommend to anyone.
Mr. O. S.
Andover, Sep 2023
Honestly can't thank Emily and Gary enough for all the hard work they have done for us!
Miss. M. S.
Hampshire, Aug 2023
Just wanted to drop a note in praise of Emily and her hard work on the sale of the property and especially her dedication during the past few weeks. When my fix was ending late June I found myself wanting to push for daily updates to get the sale over the line since then Emily had updated me on occasion more than once on most days. Having purchased and sold the property with Connells I see no reason why I won’t do so in the future when that time comes, thankfully it won’t be for a few years yet!
Mr. M. C.
Hampshire, Jul 2023
Use Alicia for getting my mortgage sorted every time. She’s the best around and wouldn’t have faith in anyone else to do as much as she has for us. 5 star mortgage advisor!
Mr. J. P.
Hampshire, Jun 2023
REGISTERED CUSTOMERS ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
Mr K is looking for a three bedroom home with a garden in the Riverdene area of Basingstoke. He has a budget of up to £350,000.
Miss M is actively searching for a three to four bedroom home up to £400k with parking and a garden. Willing to do some work or would also be happy with a turn key ready property.
Mr & Mrs S are seeking a Shared Ownership purchase of a house for up to £230,000. They need at least two bedrooms and a garden.
Mr A is looking for two bedroom maisonettes near the Town Centre of Basingstoke for up to £220,000.
Mr S is looking for a two to three bedroom home up to £300,000 in South View with parking and a garden.
Mr A is looking for a two bedroom flat with bathroom and an en-suite, that is close to Basingstoke Train Station for up to £200,000.
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.