Connells Estate Agents In Bicester
Connells Estate Agents have been successfully selling homes in Bicester for over 40 Years and continuously offer a high level of service, customer care service and expertise, whether you are buying a new property or selling your home.
Our experienced sales team consists of James O'Connell (Branch Partner), Sue West (Branch Partner), Rhiannon Hunter (Mortgage Consultant), Holly Pavier (Negotiator), Henry Hunt (Apprentice Negotiator) Claire Drewett (New Homes Manager), Lee Phipps, Alison Williams and Olivia Harwood (New Homes staff), Charlotte Prothero (Lettings Manager), Lee Edwards (Lettings Negotiator).
We have been in the town since the early 1970's and are located in a prime position in the Market Square. As well as Bicester, we also have property for sale in the surrounding villages including Launton, Marsh Gibbon, Grendon Underwood, Arncott, Ambrosden, Ardley, Fritwell, Souldern and Fringford.
We are part of a national estate agency group who help at every step including free market appraisals, conveyancing, energy performance certificates, survey and valuation and home condition reports.More >
- Professional team of 13 property professionals with over 40 years of combined estate agency experience.
- Range of specialised services including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, retirement homes and much more.
- Our Lettings team of Charlotte Prothero & Lee Edwards are looking for Landlords as they have a huge amount of tenants looking for homes.
- Sole selling agents for Fabrica, Elmsbrook north west Bicester, Bovis Homes in Kingsmere Bicester and Upper Heyford
- The sole selling agents for the unique Elmsbrook development.
- Award Winning Mortgage Manager Rhiannon Hunter, who can give you her expert advice for any of your mortgage requirements.
- Bicester longest serving estate agents, successfully selling homes in Bicester for over 40 years.