Connells Estate Agents In Bicester
Connells are one of Bicester's longest serving estate agents. Having been in the town for over 40 years, we have overseen the sale of the Southwold, Bure Park and Langford Village developments and helped thousands of people buy and sell homes.
Our experienced sales team consists of James O'Connell (Branch Partner), Sue West (Branch Partner), Rhiannon Hunter (Mortgage Manager), Lee Edwards (Negotiator), Henry Hunt (Negotiator) Matthew Waddup (Negotiator) Claire Drewett (New Homes Manager), Charlotte Timms and Alison Williams (New Homes staff), Heidi Wattam (Lettings Negotiator) and Karen Murphy (Lettings Manager)
We are located in a prime position in the Market Square. As well as Bicester, we also have property for sale and for rent in the surrounding villages including Launton, Marsh Gibbon, Grendon Underwood, Arncott, Ambrosden, Ardley, Fritwell, Souldern, Duns Tew, Aynho and Fringford.
We are part of a network of estate agents who help at every step including conveyancing, energy performance certificates, survey and valuation and home condition reports and free market appraisals More >
- Professional team of 12 property professionals with over 50 years of combined estate agency experience.
- Range of specialised services including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, retirement homes and much more.
- Sole selling agents Bovis Homes in Kingsmere Bicester, Upper Heyford & Tingewick Park
- The sole selling agents for the unique Elmsbrook development.
- Award winning Mortgage Manager Rhiannon Hunter is back in the Bicester Office ready to help you get the best possible deal for your home