Connells Estate Agents in Canterbury
29-30 Watling Street
About Canterbury Branch***Now situated at 29-30 Watling Street, Canterbury CT12UD*** Connells Estate Agents in Canterbury are situated in the heart of the historic walled city with its world-famous cathedral, historical landmarks and vibrant feel to the town centre making it a desirable place to live, whatever your age. The River Stour runs through the city which boasts three universities, as well as several other higher education institutions and colleges. At Connells Canterbury we do more than just sell your home; we offer a wide range of property services including sales, mortgage services, premium marketing (T&Cs apply), home conveyancing and more. We understand that the local knowledge is key when matching applicants to properties, so we make sure that all properties we sell, we know inside out. From our conveniently located office we cover Canterbury and surrounding areas which include, but not limited to Central Canterbury, South Canterbury St Dunstans, St Stephens, Wincheap, Thanington, Chartham, Sturry, Bridge, Bekesbourne, Wingham, Littlebourne, Hersden, Adisham, Blean and Harbledown. We also cover, Herne Bay, Herne, Whitstable, Tankerton, Aylesham, Nonnington, Ash. Canterbury has two mainline railway stations, with Canterbury West offering the high speed service to London, easy access to the A2, with links to the Channel Port of Dover & the M2 linking London & the coastal towns. To arrange a FREE valuation or to register as a buyer please contact Connells on 01227 764720.
- A dedicated, knowlegdable and local team. Same team for over three years with plenty of honest advice to give.
- Exclusive rates available, updated rates with Platform, 95% rates available, mortgage appointments available now.
- In-house Mortgage Consultant, Roger Silvester, available for financial services 6 days a week, with over 30 years experience in the sector.
- Specific Home Finder search available. If you have a specific area, road or house you wish to buy we will do our best to find your next home
- Range of specialised property services available, including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, property management and much more.
- WANTED - We have an increasing number of qualified buyers looking for property in Canterbury and surrounding areas.
- Members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- We can offer full management, rent processing and find tenant only services.
- We have Rent and Legal protection policies here at our branch.
- In house Property Management service
- ARLA and Safe Agent Registered
- Check in check out services and professional inventories are available.
- We have EPC, gas safety certificates, electrical safety certificates and legionella assessment reports available.
- We have regular property inspections undertaken in order to make sure your property is being looked after.
Real stories from happy customers
Mr. M. D.
Kent, Jan 2022
Brilliant service from start to finish. Simon, Tom and the rest of the team are very professional, friendly and hardworking. It was a difficult sale as selling due to a bereavement, but they took all the strain, chased solicitors and settled queries with the buyer. Highly recommend!
Mrs. J. H.
Kent, Dec 2021
Very good service both as a manager of a rental property and for the sale of the house
Mr. A. W.
Clare, Nov 2021
I have dealt with Tom from Canterbury and Fiona at Faversham who have both been equally helpful and professional with the sale of my property. Nothing is too much trouble however big or small, they have instilled a confidence in me in what can be a stressful time. I would recommend Connells to anyone who is trying to sell their property.
Miss. K. A.
Kent, Sep 2021
Always so friendly, professional, and helpful. Made this whole experience easy to go though
Mrs. P. D.
Hertfordshire, Sep 2021
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.