Connells Estate Agents in Canterbury
29-30 Watling Street
About Canterbury BranchConnells Estate Agents in Canterbury are situated in the heart of the historic walled city with its world-famous cathedral, historical landmarks and vibrant feel to the town centre making it a desirable place to live, whatever your age. The River Stour runs through the city which boasts three universities, as well as several other higher education institutions and colleges. At Connells Canterbury we do more than just sell your home; we offer a wide range of property services including sales, mortgage services, premium marketing (T&Cs apply), home conveyancing and more. We understand that the local knowledge is key when matching applicants to properties, so we make sure that all properties we sell, we know inside out. From our conveniently located office we cover Canterbury and surrounding areas which include, but not limited to Central Canterbury, South Canterbury St Dunstans, St Stephens, Wincheap, Thanington, Chartham, Sturry, Bridge, Bekesbourne, Wingham, Littlebourne, Hersden, Adisham, Blean and Harbledown. We also cover, Herne Bay, Herne, Whitstable, Tankerton, Aylesham, Nonnington, Ash. Canterbury has two mainline railway stations, with Canterbury West offering the high speed service to London, easy access to the A2, with links to the Channel Port of Dover & the M2 linking London & the coastal towns. To arrange a FREE valuation or to register as a buyer please contact Connells on 01227 764720.
- WANTED - We have an increasing number of qualified buyers looking for property in Canterbury and surrounding areas.
- Specific Home Finder search available. If you have a specific area, road or house you wish to buy we will do our best to find your next home
- Exclusive rates available, updated rates with Platform, 95% rates available, mortgage appointments available now.
- Range of specialised property services available, including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, property management and much more.
- In-house Mortgage Consultant, Roger Silvester, available for financial services 6 days a week, with over 30 years experience in the sector.
- A dedicated, knowledgeable and local team. Same team for over 4 years with plenty of honest advice to give.
Real stories from happy customers
Mr. M. D.
Kent, Jun 2022
Very good service both as a manager of a rental property and for the sale of the house
Mr. A. W.
Clare, Jun 2022
When selling your house its extremely hard to know which estate agent to use as there is so many. We planned several agents to come round and value the house and out of all the agents, Tom from Connells was by far the most professional of them all. We found Tom, and the whole team at Connells extremely supportive, friendly and accommodating to all our requirements throughout.
Ms. K. W.
Kent, Jun 2022
Connells have have provided great service, professional with a personal touch providing updates, advice all tailored to our needs. I would not hesitate in recommending them and would definitely use them again. Special thanks to Tom as he constantly goes the extra mile and is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
Mr. M. D.
Kent, May 2022
Brilliant service from start to finish. Simon, Tom and the rest of the team are very professional, friendly and hardworking. It was a difficult sale as selling due to a bereavement, but they took all the strain, chased solicitors and settled queries with the buyer. Highly recommend!
Mrs. J. H.
Kent, May 2022
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.