Connells Estate Agents In Canterbury
Connells Estate Agents in Canterbury are situated in the heart of the historic walled city with its world-famous cathedral, historical landmarks and vibrant feel to the town centre making it a desirable place to live, whatever your age. The River Stour runs through the city which boasts three universities, as well as several other higher education institutions and colleges.
At Connells Canterbury we do more than just sell your home; we offer a wide range of property services including sales, mortgage services, premium marketing (T&Cs apply), home conveyancing and more. Our Connells lettings team are just round the corner on Watling Street.
We understand that the local knowledge is key when matching applicants to properties, so we make sure that all properties we sell, we know inside out.
From our conveniently located office we cover Canterbury and surrounding areas which include, but not limited to Central Canterbury, South Canterbury St Dunstans, St Stephens, Wincheap, Thanington, Chartham, Sturry, Bridge, Bekesbourne, Wingham, Littlebourne, Hersden, Adisham, Blean and Harbledown. We also cover, Herne Bay, Herne, Whitstable, Tankerton, Aylesham, Nonnington, Ash.
Canterbury has two mainline railway stations, with Canterbury West offering the high speed service to London, easy access to the A2, with links to the Channel Port of Dover & the M2 linking London & the coastal towns.
To arrange a FREE valuation or to register as a buyer please contact Connells on 01227 764720.More >
- A knowledgable team with over 50 years of experience.
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- In-house Mortgage Consultant, Roger Silvester, available for financial services 6 days a week, with over 30 years experience in the sector.
- Range of specialised property services available, including home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, property management and much more.
- Continuing to work closely with our Lettings department situated in a second Connells office nearby.
- A record number of properties selling within 5% of their asking price
- Seeing more properties come to the market than any other branch in Kent.