Connells Estate Agents in Canterbury Lettings
Connells Canterbury Lettings
29-30 Watling Street
About Canterbury Lettings BranchConnells Lettings in Canterbury are dedicated lettings specialists offering a range of bespoke services to landlords. We provide a choice of services designed to protect your investment from full management down to introducing tenants, To complete the service, we offer our landlords rent and legal protection insurances and landlord specific buildings and contents insurance. For landlords who choose our Fully Managed service, our highly experienced in-house property management team is here to ensure your property is very well looked after by keeping you well informed by undertaking regular property visits. If you are thinking of letting your property or in the process of buying a property to let we would very much like to hear from you. For prospective tenants looking to rent a property in Canterbury and the surrounding areas, we have a variety of properties available from studio flats through to detached houses. We are also able to offer tenant specific contents insurance and hold a large stock of student properties available for occupation in July, August and September. Please contact the branch to register your details so we can keep you up to date with new properties coming onto the market.
- We can offer full management, rent processing and find tenant only services.
- We have Rent and Legal protection policies here at our branch.
- ARLA and Safe Agent Registered
- Members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- In house Property Management service
- Check in check out services and professional inventories are available.
- We have EPC, gas safety certificates, electrical safety certificates and legionella assessment reports available.
- We have regular property inspections undertaken in order to make sure your property is being looked after.
Real stories from happy customers
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.