Connells Estate Agents In Carterton
WE ARE OPEN... Connells are pleased to confirm that we are open for business in all sectors and can reassure you of our desire to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers by following the latest Government Covid-19 Guidelines.
Thinking of selling in Carterton or surrounding villages? Connells offers a comprehensive range of services for both Sales and Lettings. Located on the Shilton Park development and covering Carterton and the surrounding areas including Clanfield, Bampton, Alvescot, Brize Norton, Upper Rissington, Faringdon and Lechlade; the Connells team are here to help you whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. We believe we are the most pro active estate agents in Carterton, and advertise property's with our sister branch in Witney also.
Stephen Gardiner (Senior Branch Manager), Ben Perrott (Senior Sales Negotiator), Richard Pottinger (Mortgage Consultant), Amy Hine (Branch Administrator)
Connells offer mortgage services and can also help you arrange your Will, property surveys and deal with the legal side of the transaction through Connells Home Conveyancing service. If you are a first time buyer, buy to let, re-mortgage or interested in the Help to buy scheme, our mortgage consultant is happy to help you. Available 6 days a week for appointments, call now to book.
- An experienced branch manager who has grown up in Carterton. If you are looking to sell give Stephen a call today on 01993 847309
- COMING SOON Autumn 2020 - Exciting new homes development Linden Gardens, Carterton. Show home launch 31st October. Call to book a viewing!
- Recently sold two, 4 bedroom detached properties on Shilton park on the first viewing.
- Carterton and Witney actively market each others properties, offering additional property exposure
- Our qualified Mortgage Consultant, Richard Pottinger is available 6 days a week for appointments and also evening appointments
- Lots of financially qualified hot buyers on our database looking in the Carterton and surrounding areas.