Connells Estate Agents In Chippenham
We have been in the town since the early 1990's and located in a PRIME position in the Market Place, close to Chippenham train station with mainline trains to London, Paddington as well as being a stones throw away from the bus station. The John Coles Park is located close to the town and is a great place to take the children as it has a bandstand and childrens splash pad! As well as Chippenham, we also serve the surrounding villages including Bromham, Castle Combe, Kington Langley, Christian Malford, Colerne, Sutton Benger, Lacock, Biddestone, Beanacre, Studley and Box.
Connells Estate Agents in Chippenham offers a HIGH level of customer care and service, whether you are buying a new property or selling your home. Connells has a wide range of properties in and around the Chippenham area, including Corsham, Calne and Melksham. We are part of a network of estate agents who help at every step including free market appraisals, conveyancing, professional photography, audio tours, home information guide, energy performance certificates, survey and valuation and home condition report.
The Lettings Department offers a wide range of services for landlords and tenants including full management, rent administration and tenant introduction.
The team here at Chippenham are very proactive, confident and well motivated - working as a coordinated unit to achieve results. Call Lisa or Megan to discuss all your selling or buying needs - THEY CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!More >
- SUCCESSFULLY SELLING PROPERTY FOR 80 YEARS!
- IN HOUSE MORTGAGE CONSULTANT, HANNAH SPENCER, IS AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENTS SIX DAYS A WEEK, MONDAY TO SATURDAY.
- OUR MARKETING PACKS ARE SECOND TO NONE WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS AND AUDIO TOURS - LET US MAKE YOUR PROPERTY STAND OUT AMONGST THE REST
- FANTASTIC WEBSITE EXPOSURE ON RIGHTMOVE, ZOOPLA, CONNELLS AND MANY, MANY MORE
- OUR EXPERIENCED LETTINGS MANAGER, ASHLEY BOSWELL, IS HAPPY TO DISCUSS ALL YOUR LETTINGS REQUIREMENTS.
- CONNELLS LETTINGS IN CHIPPENHAM ARE ARLA REGISTERED AND ALSO A MEMBER OF THE SAFE AGENT SCHEME.