Connells Estate Agents in Dunstable
19 High Street North
About Dunstable BranchNational Estate Agency Connells was founded in 1936 in Bedfordshire and is one of the country's leading Estate Agents with a network of over 170 offices throughout the Midlands and South of England. We take pride in providing customers with an efficient, personal service and we are committed to making your move as stress free as we can. Our team is knowledgeable about the local area and housing market, so we can offer advice on things such as local transport links, schools, amenities and facilities. Connells Dunstable is based on High Street North opposite the quadrant shopping centre. We have developed a wide range of services, so as well as helping with your property sale or purchase, we can sort out your mortgage, set up insurances such as Buildings and Contents cover, help you to produce a will, arrange surveys and deal with the legal side of the transaction through Connells Home Conveyancing. Our experienced and friendly sales team can also provide a free valuation of your property and marketing advice. We also have an in branch lettings department managed by Daniel Barrett if you are looking to LET or RENT a property in Dunstable and surrounding Villages then Connells can help. We are members of ARLA, We provide fully managed services including - Tenant only referencing. Inventories. Tenancy deposit scheme. Rent collection. Corporate lettings. Contact:01582 675754 and speak to Daniel or Ben The team in Dunstable look forward to providing you with our services
- 72 HOUR CHALLENGE!!!! ·· Landlords give us a call today!!!
- A range of specialised property services offered in branch including Home Conveyancing, Surveys, New Homes and much more.
- Our highly experienced in-house Mortgage Consultant Rick Crouchman is available in branch ç can take care of all your buying ç selling needs
- Luxury marketing packages available with professional photos, floor plans and presented in a glossy brochure.
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- Internet coverage on Rightmove and Zoopla along with LED Window Displays on a High Street location providing 24/7 marketing of your property
- FREE valuations provided and advice on the local housing market.
- Offer a Zero Deposit™ guarantee - The UK’s leading alternative to a traditional security deposit.
Real stories from happy customers
Thank you so much for your hard work on this sale! We know it was not easy!
Miss. H. Z.
London, Feb 2021
Thanks for everything you have done with selling my property, it has been a pleasure.
Mr. B. J.
Bedfordshire, Apr 2019
Our move has been far from simple due to complications in the chain, however, although it's been a long and difficult move Gemma has been an amazing support and driven the process forward, working tirelessly to get the sale and purchase over the line. We appreciate Gemma's honesty when there were issues, and she kept us in the loop when she had any updates. Through her determination we thankfully got there in the end and are now planning life in our new home!
Mr. M. A.
Bedfordshire, Feb 2019
Good service all round, very helpful and approachable when arranging viewings etc. Thanks.
Mr. S. A.
Bedfordshire, Jan 2019
By using Connells to do all of our house purchase we found everything very simple and personal. James was excellent and provided all information quickly and efficiently. On the mortgage side Kelvin was also excellent and very clear with everything we needed to provide and all the terms. Overall the whole process went very quickly and smoothly and the whole Connells team were spot on.
Miss. T. O.
Bedfordshire, Dec 2018
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.