Connells Estate Agents In East Grinstead
Connells Estate Agents are situated in London Road in the historic town of East Grinstead and are here to assist all home movers and investors in the area. We have Sales, Lettings, Mortgages and Land & New Homes all under one roof. We take pride in an honest and transparent service focused on the customer journey through the sales process and making that journey as stress free as possible.
Doug Alley, the Branch Manager and his team, Tina Nadesan - Senior Negotiator, Jonathan Martin - Sales Negotiator and Abigail Webber - Administrator will be on hand to help you. Whether it's registering to buy, mortgage services or booking a FREE valuation for your property - call us now. We offer Premium Marketing Packages including professional photography, floorplans and premium display adverts on the internet to show your property off to its full potential and stand out from the crowd to attract more buyers. We advertise on our own website and the two largest portals, Zoopla and Rightmove.
Our LETTINGS team, with their wealth of experience, offer a comprehensive property management service to landlords and are members of ARLA Propertymark.More >
- Call Connells today on 01342 325911 to book your FREE PROPERTY VALUATION.
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- High Street location with prominent LED lit window display on London Road, East Grinstead.
- We offer a unique service to all our clients enabling us to find your prefect home, call us now to discuss our bespoke HOME FINDER SERVICE.
- We can offer Premium Markeiting Packs which include professional photos, floor plans, Rightmove & Zoopla premium displays & audio tours.
- Our experienced Lettings Manager, Lesley Posnett has 17 years experience in the lettings industry and is ARLA Propertymark qualified.
- A large Land & New Homes department across Surrey & Sussex which include Shared Ownership and HELP TO BUY.
- Over 600 branches nationwide and a good board presence in the area with a network of local branches closeby including Copthorne and Crawley.