Connells Estate Agents In Harrow
Connells estate agents in Harrow are here to help you sell or let your house or find a property to buy or rent. We cover all the HA postcodes, including Wealdstone, Harrow on the Hill, Stanmore, Harrow Weald, North Harrow, Pinner, Hatch End, Ruislip, South Harrow, Sudbury, Rayners Lane, and Eastcote. Our agency covers all aspects of buying, selling and letting of all kinds of property. Our services also include home conveyancing and mortgage services. Leslie Alfred is our in-house Mortgage Consultant and you can book appointments to see him at times convenient to your schedule.
The team here at Connells Estate Agents in Harrow is led by Daniel Williams, who has over 10 years experience in the local property industry. Daniel has a wealth of expertise to offer both the private individual and corporate clients. Supporting him in sales are Jigar Shah, Arnold Ilunga, Victoria Keegan, Rakesh Jethwa and secretary Nicola Hammond-Bunn.
The Lettings department is run by Rickyn Magdani. Rickyn has over 6 years of local lettings experience and has many applicants waiting for property to rent.
We have applicants waiting to buy and rent, could your property be what they're looking for? Call us on 0208 427 4321 to find out more about property for sale and to let in Harrow or to book your FREE market appraisal.
- Open late and appointments made out of office working hours at mutually convenient times
- Prominent High Street location just by Debenhams and Gold's Gym displaying our properties in the front window for maximum exposure.
- Our branch staff will start to undertake market appraisals and viewings in a ‘Covid-19 secure’ manner.
- Connells estate agents in Harrow have been selling properties for over 27 years, do come in and meet the team.
- In house mortgage consultant available for appointments
- Three bespoke services provided by Leslie Alfred designed to save you time, money and secure you the perfect property.
- Our Letting's department are members of ARLA and all deposits are registered in a secure scheme.