Connells Estate Agents in High Wycombe
Connells High Wycombe
1-3 Queen Victoria Road
About High Wycombe BranchSince the first Connells branch opened its doors for business in 1936, the company has risen to become one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK with a network of around 180 branches across the country. My team are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and in 1998 joined The Property Ombudsman service in order to further these aims. My team and I are well trained, we are highly motivated and we are dedicated to achieving you the best possible results. Honesty, integrity and a commitment to do our best are typical qualities of my team. Everyone receives excellent training and regular coaching throughout their career and enjoy the support and encouragement of an experienced team of Partners and Directors. Above all, our team of people have energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We are encouraged to be entrepreneurs that work effectively within a team and in partnership with you to achieve a successful outcome. If you are thinking of moving start your move with us today, my team and I are here to help, serve and provide you with the very best advice. We look forward to speaking to you Arif Javed 01494 534822
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment. Saturday appointments available.
- Looking for a property in a particular road or area? Call us to discuss our home finder service.
- Our network of offices are a true strength, able to reach out and work with a network of offices that are incentivised to sell for you.
- Our in-house Mortgage Advisor, Natasha Morello, is available to discuss all your mortgage needs. Call her on 01494 534822 .
- Accompanied viewings - we believe it is really important, we’ve been trained to do it so you get really good feedback.
- Lettings in High Wycombe is available through our Aylesbury branch. Contact them on 01296 337739
Real stories from happy customers
We put the property on the market in early July last year and secured a sale after about one month. James McCreath conducted the viewings, which were always arranged at times convenient to us whilst working from home. Beth Skelcher provided the office administration, arranging the viewings and queries between offer and completion. We were very pleased with Connells service.
Mr. J. B.
Buckinghamshire, Jan 2022
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Massive thank you to Sophie who was amazing at showing us properties that met our requirements and was there whenever we needed her. Extremely knowledgeable about the area and properties before entering which made the viewing a lot better in comparison to other estate agents I've viewed with. Always available on the phone or by email to answer any queries we would have. Thank you Sophie for all your help! You've been truly amazing, highly recommended!
Mr. M. Z.
Middlesex, Apr 2021
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.