Connells Estate Agents In Hinckley
Are you looking to buy, sell, rent or let? We are a long established local Connells team; consisting of Janine Finney Manager, Brandon Marbrook, Charlie Wiltshire, Rebecca Puttock & Anil Mistry Mortgage Services Consultant. Lettings Team consists of Joe Riley & Lauren Feehan. Combining 40 years of experience in the property market. Our prominent office is located on Castle Street.
For landlords/ tenants, the Connells Lettings team offer specialist advice on all aspects of lettings and property management. Speak to Joe, Manager, Lauren, Negotiator or Catherine, Property Management.
If you are thinking of selling or letting, buying or renting your house then please contact us. At Connells, we do more than just sell or rent your home. As part of an estate agency network, we help at every step of moving home, from the initial valuation, marketing and mortgage services to conveyancing and EPCs.
We take pride in providing customers with an efficient and friendly service and we are committed to making your move as stress free as we can. We at Connells have helped many local people, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to downsize.
Properties for sale in Hinckley; also Burbage, Desford, Sapcote, Stoney Stanton, Barwell, Earl Shilton, Ibstock, Higham, Market Bosworth, Stoke Golding, Newbold Verdon, Bedworth, Bulkington and Nuneaton.
Call Connells for your FREE VALUATION on 01455 230523 or for Lettings 01455 614448.
- A wide range of services available ranging from Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services and Conveyancing.
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- Over 70 years local estate agency experience
- HALF PRICE Premium Marketing Packages, includes Floorplans, AudioTours, Premium Displays and Feature Property of The Week.
- Call to book an appointment with our in house Mortgage Consultant Anil Mistry on 01455 230523
- Ensuring all Covid-19 Secure practises & precautions are in place, we utilise PPE & hand sanitiser, new branch layouts & protective screens.
- Government confirmed the Housing market is not affected by new restrictions, we can keep new/existing customers moving; Business as usual.
- Dedicated IN HOUSE Property Management - all maintenance enquiries dealt with locally at our Hinckley Office
- Expert Local Knowledge - our Lettings team cover a wide local area ranging from Nuneaton/Atherstone to Lutterworth and Ibstock.