Connells Estate Agents In Hinckley
Are you looking to buy, sell, rent or let? We are a long established local Connells team; the staff consisting of Janine Finney, Jack Richardson, Catherine Phipps, Gavin Kirkman and the Administrator, Yvette Reeves. Lettings Team consisting of Tracey Pallett, Mathew James Smith, Nicole Jacques and Claire Baggaley combining 40 years of experience in the property market. Our prominent office is located on Castle Street.
For landlords and tenants, the Connells Lettings team offer specialist advice on all aspects of lettings and property management. Speak to Tracey or our Negotiators Matt NOW!
If you are thinking of selling or letting, buying or renting your house then please contact us. At Connells, we do more than just sell or rent your home. As part of an estate agency network, we help at every step of moving home, from the initial valuation, marketing and mortgage services to conveyancing and Energy Performance Certificates.
We take pride in providing customers with an efficient and friendly service and we are committed to making your move as stress free as we can. We at Connells have helped many local people, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to downsize.
Properties for sale in Hinckley as well as villages including Burbage, Desford, Sapcote, Stoney Stanton, Barwell, Earl Shilton, Higham, Market Bosworth, Stoke Golding and Newbold Verdon.
Call Connells for your FREE VALUATION on 01455 230523 or for lettings enquiries please call 01455 614448.More >
- A wide range of services available ranging from Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services and Conveyancing.
- Call to book an appointment with our in house Mortgage Consultant
- Over 70 years local estate agency experience
- Premium Marketing Packages available including Glossy Brochures, Floorplans, AudioTours, Premium Displays and Feature Property of The Week.
- Dedicated IN HOUSE Property Management - all maintenance enquiries dealt with locally at our Hinckley Office
- Expert Local Knowledge - our Lettings team cover a wide local area ranging from Nuneaton/Atherstone to Lutterworth and Ibstock.