Connells Estate Agents in Kidderminster
28-29 Worcester Street
About Kidderminster BranchConnells was founded in 1936 and opened an office in Kidderminster in 1991. Since then Connells have been helping the homeowners of Kidderminster and the surrounding areas in Wyre Forest and Shropshire to sell their properties and buy their new homes. We have always prided ourselves on being the approachable agent with knowledge, hard work and proactivity being at the very core of our team and a passion and commitment for going that "extra mile". We all know how stressful selling and buying can be and over the years, our services have grown in strength and we now offer a wide range to help you along your journey, hopefully making the buying and selling process as easy as possible. This range of services will hopefully save you time and stress as you will be able to sort everything out under one roof. From getting the very latest deals for your new mortgage to having a conveyancer available 7 days a week offering a no sale, no fee basis. Connells also provide a very successful letting department, who over the years have become an established part of the Kidderminster team and offer a range of tailor made services to suit each landlord, including a fully managed service, referencing of all tenants and Right to Rent checks. Our Lettings department is also regulated under the ARLA PROPERTYMARK Both the sales and lettings departments offer a FREE, NO OBLIGATION market valuation. Please contact us on; Sales - 01562 68214 and Lettings - 01562 820277.
- Asking prices up 21% against last year! Find out more about our BEST PRICE PLEDGE! 01562 68214
- Choose an agent that knows the local market - call Connells on 01562 68214 TODAY to arrange your free, no obligation Market Appraisal
- Call Connells Kidderminster on 01562 68214 to discuss your mortgage requirements. Virtual appointments available.
- FULLY MANAGED LETTINGS service available! We tailor make each package to suit each individual landlord's needs and requirements.
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- Connells offer a complete service to help you find your next property. Call us TODAY to find out more.
- The complete Connells service includes Sales, Conveyancing Ó Mortgage Services all available from one place! Call us on 01562 68214!!
- Thinking of letting your property? Speak to our successful lettings team to find out what we can do for you! Call us on 01562 68214 TODAY!
Real stories from happy customers
We would like to give Tom Mayson 5 stars for his assistance in our house purchase, from start to finish he was very helpful and made it as simple as possible. We will definitely come to Connells Kidderminster for any of our future move requirments.
Miss. G. P.
Worcestershire, Jun 2021
Recently bought our house with Connells, working with Ali, which was always a pleasure! Ali always reacted quickly to any queries and to arrange viewings when we needed them. Ali really made buying our house a great experience. Thank you to him and Connells!
Mrs. J. G.
Bridgnorth, Apr 2021
Highly recommend Connells Estate Agents, Kidderminster. In Particular, Tom M was brilliant in communication and giving us updates or chasing information we required, made the whole process a lot less stressful! Thanks you to the whole team for their professionalism and help when needed.
Mr. M. A.
Worcestershire, Apr 2021
We sold and bought through Connells, after being let down by another agent. Dan and Ali were professional throughout and kept in regular contact with us at each step of the process, nothing was too much trouble. They offer a fantastic service and are a great team to deal with, thank you Connells
Mr & Ms. M. B.
Worcestershire, Apr 2021
My son has just purchased a property in Sutton Road Kidderminster through the Kidderminster Branch. I must say that Tom was absolutely brilliant through out the whole process answering all of our queries , finding out things for us and returning every one of our calls even though he must have wished we had not of called so many times. We are soon to move too and wish that the Estate Agent that we picked had been half as good as Tom and the rest of the team in your Kidderminster office.
Mr. L. U.
Worcestershire, Mar 2021
MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS, VALUATION AND LENDER CRITERIA.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.