Connells Estate Agents In Melton Mowbray
We at Connells estate agents in Melton Mowbray offer a wide range of home moving services to local buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent, let or for mortgage advice, the Connells team, which is located at the heart of the market town, combines experience and local knowledge with a market leading portfolio of property services.
As well as Melton Mowbray, the Connells team covers surrounding villages including Ab Kettleby, Asfordby, Burrough on the Hill, Great Dalby, Somerby, Waltham on the Wolds, Whissendine and Wymondham. Having operated in the town for decades, we've helped countless local people move home, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to downsize.
At Connells, we do more than just sell your home. As part of a national estate agency group, we help at every step of moving home, from mortgage advice and conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates.
Call us to book a FREE market appraisal.More >
- Our in-house Senior Mortgage Consultant, Stewart Gee, is available 6 days a week including evenings and Saturdays.
- We offer a range of property services including residential sales, new homes, lettings, mortgage services, home conveyancing and surveys.
- Our dedicated and qualified lettings team offer free rental assessments and tailored landlord packages.
- Premium marketing package with professional photography, floorplan, home guide, audio tour, glossy brochures and premium display.
- Dovedale Close and Morris Cam Walk sold for 98% of their asking price. Wild Rose Walk and Essex Close sold for 96% of their asking prices!
- Chapel Street sold for 97% of its asking price and Greenhill Close for 95% of its asking price!
- Both Elgin Drive and Quorn avenue sold for 99% of their asking prices. Quorn Avenue sold within a week of coming on the market!
- The Crescent and Meadow Way both sold for 100% of their asking prices!!