Connells Estate Agents In Rugby
Welcome to Connells estate agents in Rugby. We are located in a prominent office in a popular town centre position on Regent Street, near Rugby train station and take pride in offering a variety of services for buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Whether you are looking to SELL, LET, RENT or BUY in Rugby and the surrounding Warwickshire villages such as Wolston, Cawston, Binley Woods, Brinklow, Brandon, Bretford, Brownsover, Dunchurch, Hillmorton, Ryton, Newton, Waterside, Long Lawford, Coton Meadows, Eden Park, Coton House, Houlton, Long Buckby, we can help!
We at Connells in Rugby provide local knowledge with a large portfolio of services, including mortgage services with our very own in-house Mortgage Consultant Matthew Harriss as well as Energy Performance Certificates (EPC), Home Conveyancing, Home Finder Service, Surveys, Premium Marketing Packages and FREE valuations. We can offer advice on local transport links such as Rugby Train Station, bus services, school catchment areas, amenities and more.
Our experienced Lettings Team offer a range of services for landlords and tenants which includes; finding suitable buy-to-let properties, fully referenced tenants, fully managed rental packages and advice on maximising rental yield on your portfolio. Please call us on 01788 568923.
We help all kinds of clients such as first time buyers, investors, cash buyers, help-to-buy and shared ownership purchasers find their ideal home.
- We at Connells Estate Agents offer an extensive range of services including surveys, mortgage services, FREE valuations and more...
- Connells have been established for 80 years! We take pride in advancing our knowledge of the local area and property market regularly.
- Our marketing packages include professional photography, floor plans, audio tours, glossy brochures, Premium Featured listings and your EPC
- Call us NOW to book your FREE valuation and see what WE can do for YOU
- Our Lettings department are affiliated with ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman, Safe Agent and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- In house Mortgage Consultant
- If you are looking to LET or RENT, call Georgia or Becky on our LETTINGS team and see how they can help
- We are situated in a popular town centre location and offer eye-catching LED window displays to showcase your properties