Connells Estate Agents In Shaftesbury
Connells Estate and Lettings Agency based in Shaftesbury, Dorset, led by Branch Manager Kyle Venters with his Sales Team Senior Negotiator Darryl Norris, Negotiator Ryan Bungay and administrator Claire Booth. Sophie Hinks heads up our lettings department. We have the expertise and experience to help you buy, sell, rent or let a property in the town and surrounding villages.
With a proactive team we pride ourselves on our excellent and professional customer service to our vendors, landlords, potential purchasers and tenants. Our main goal is to achieve the best possible price for your property in a time scale to suit your needs. We aim to accomplish this with our knowledge of the local area and the backing of a reputable corporate company.
We also have a mortgage services department run by Jessica Campbell who has been with Connells now for over 2 years. Her aim is to find the best mortgage to suit your personal needs and help you secure your dream home.
We offer a one stop shop including Home Conveyancing, Surveys, Professional Photography and Energy Performance Certificates.
We also cover villages including Ludwell, Tisbury, Motcombe, Marnhull, Fontmell Magna, Todber, Stour Row, Hindon, East Knoyle, The Donheads, The Deverills, Semley and Warminster.
If we can help you in anyway with any of our services please call us now!More >
- Premium Marketing Package available including professional photography, floor plans, audio tour and more (t&c's apply)
- Our Lettings department is governed by ARLA and all deposits are registered within the TDS (Tenacy deposit scheme).
- Knowledgeable lettings and sales teams to advise about the local area and housing market in Shaftesbury and now expanding into Warminster.
- Large eye catching LED window display, displaying over 50 properties we have available at any time.
- Beechmead sold with us after being on the market for a year with two other agents.
- Two, two bedroom houses sold for near asking price after only being on the market for a week, more needed.