Connells Estate Agents In Slough
Connells Estate Agents in Slough highly benefits from being on the busy High Street ensuring all of our available properties are seen by the widest possible audience. We would love to help you sell, buy or let your property in Slough and the surrounding areas including Langley, Datchet, Iver, Colnbrook, Burnham, Farnham Common, Farnham Royal, Stoke Poges, Cippenham and Windsor. We are also the number one agent for Land and New Homes in the area and work with multiple developers assisting them in the sale of their properties.
Connells in Slough is led by Harry Bansil who has over 25 years experience in real estate, and 20 years of experience working as an estate agent in Slough. Harry's team undergo an extensive training programme to ensure all staff are knowledgeable about the area and remain motivated to sell or let your property.
We offer a wide range of different services you may need when moving house; from home conveyancing to surveys; professional photography and EPC packages to tenants and landlord insurances; our Homefinder service to mortgage services and more!
If you are thinking of selling your property please do not hesitate to call our friendly and local team here in Slough on 01753 810 870 - book your free property valuation today!
- We will advertise your property on Rightmove & Zoopla to maximize views on your property to thousands of potential buyers!
- Our Lettings team will make the process of finding your new rental home, or letting out your property, a smooth and simple process.
- We have an incredible range of BRAND NEW homes - Let our dedicated New Homes Consultant, Ajeet, help you find your dream new home!
- We have two Mortgage Consultants in-branch who are always available for appointments and to answer all of your mortgage enquiries
- Premium Marketing allows buyers to visualise your property through professional photographs in a glossy brochure, alongside an audio tour!
- We have a dedicated Land & New Homes Department where we sell brand new properties on behalf of developers.