Connells Estate Agents In Torquay
Connells estate agents in Torquay would love to help you sell your home or find a property to buy.
Our enthusiastic team is knowledgeable, motivated and experienced and we have many properties for sale in Chelston, Shiphay, The Willows, Babbacombe, Wellswood, St Marychurch, Ellacombe & Watcombe Park.
Having operated in Torquay for many years, we have helped countless people move, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to downsize. At Connells Torquay we do more than just sell your home, as part of a national estate agency network, we can help at every step of moving home.
We also have a successful Lettings Department based in branch. The Lettings team are driven to provide an efficient and professional service for both landlords and tenants. Offering advice on all aspects of the lettings process as well as a property management service, our Lettings team want to help you let or rent your home.
Our office is situated on Union Street, at the top of Torquay town centre. Come in and see what we can do for you and your sale!
Our team (from left to right) - Alfie Jones (Trainee Negotiator), Harry Channon (Senior Lettings Negotiator), Tyler Copp (Lister), Laura White (Residental Sales Manager), Lucy Barratt (Senior Sales Negotiator) Tonitia Williamson (Branch Administrator), Robert Westell (Trainee Mortgage Consultant), Kerys Nash (Sales Negotiator), Sam Hardy (Lettings Branch Manager).More >
- High Street location with prominent window displays right in the heart of Torquay town centre.
- Extensive online advertising including Rightmove and Zoopla, as well as press advertising in the Herald Express.
- Range of specialised property services including lettings, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes & mortgage services.
- Skilled and experienced working team of professionals with many years of estate agency experience.
- Lettings services available, which includes everything from finding a tenant to looking after your property.