Connells Estate Agents In Westbury On Trym
Connells estate agents in Westbury-on-Trym would love to help you find a property for sale or to rent in Westbury-on-Trym, Stoke Bishop, Henleaze, Westbury Park, Redland, Sea Mills, Shirehampton and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking to buy, to sell, to rent or to let, we offer advice to buyers, vendors, tenants and landlords alike. Call now for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL!
VENDORS / LANDLORDS - with our proven track record of selling and letting, we are always in demand for all types of properties. There is a HIGH DEMAND FOR PROPERTIES within easy access to the City Centre and the Westbury village, properties within popular school catchments, as well as properties that are conveniently located to the M5 motorway.
BUYERS / TENANTS - we have properties for sale or to rent in Westbury-on-Trym, as well as Henleaze, Henbury, Brentry, Sea Mills, Shirehampton, Clifton, Redland, Westbury Park, Cotham, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, St Andrews, and other surrounding locations.
Branch Manager James Crumpton, who has been in the property industry for many years, is backed by an experienced and approachable team who pride themselves on their passion and commitment for going 'the extra mile'. Likewise the Lettings Manager Simon Coghlan-Forbes and his team are driven to provide an efficient, professional and down to earth service for landlords and tenants. Having been established in the centre of Westbury-on-Trym for almost 25 years, we've helped countless local people move home.More >
- Village centre location with eye catching window display. Connells has branches covering the Bristol area.
- Bespoke marketing packages available to enhance the profile of your property including professional photography and high gloss brochures.
- Range of specialised property services including residential sales, land & new homes, lettings, mortgage services and home conveyancing.
- A skilled, hardworking and knowledgeable sales team who aim to make your move as easy, straightforward and stress free as possible.
- Experienced Senior Mortgage Consultant, Paul Gough is available for appointments including Saturdays.
- Member of The Property Ombudsman Service.