Detached three bedroom home offered on a Shared Equity Scheme- 75% share offered with NO RENT to pay on remaining share. A fantastic opportunity to get your foot on the ladder and own a brand new home. Please call today for further details
SHARED EQUITY 75% offered - NO RENT TO PAY. A development comprising two new affordable two bedroom semi-detached houses and one 3 bedroom detached on a development being constructed by Bargate Homes. Please call for further information.
75% shared equity scheme with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. This brand new extremely large 2 double bedroom maisonette is set on this exclusive site in the Village of West End. Built and ready to move in NOW!
Please enter a search name to identify it in my account
By continuing to use this website you are accepting the use of these cookies. Find out more.