Connells Group adds Kent Reliance to mortgage panel
19 October 2011
Leading estate agency and property services provider Connells Group today announces the addition of Kent Reliance to its panel of lenders.
This will expand the range of mortgage products available to Connells Group customers and support the ongoing growth of Connells Mortgage Services business.
Connells Group has continued to invest in and expand its Mortgage Services business including a major recruitment drive to increase the number of advisers by over 50%. Kent Reliance’s place on the Group’s selected panel of lenders will enhance its mortgage offering in the buy-to-let and shared ownership arena.
“Having Kent Reliance on our panel of lenders will enable us to expand into new areas of business and service a wider pool of customers,” says Adrian Scott, Mortgage Services Director for Connells Group. “I am delighted to welcome Kent Reliance onto the Connells Group mortgage panel, not only for its expertise in areas like shared ownership, but also its innovative approach to specialist lending areas, such as buy to let.”
”We are delighted to have been selected to join the Connells Group mortgage panel”, said Martin Leong, Commercial Director of Kent Reliance. “Connells’ commitment to providing its customers with a range of innovative mortgage products mirrors our own and the inclusion of Kent Reliance on the panel highlights our expertise in addressing niche areas of the mortgage market.”
The Connells Group operates a high-quality, controlled distribution model on behalf of its lender partners. The expansion of its mortgage business over the last year has resulted in a major upturn in the volume of business it generates with September this year seeing a 62% increase in mortgage applications when compared to September 2010.
- ends -
For further information and photography, please contact the press office on 01525 218536 or email Julia Brook, Group PR Manager: Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org or Christine Webb, Group PR Executive: Christine.email@example.com
Notes to editors
About Connells Group Mortgage Services:
The Connells Group includes one of the largest national estate agency networks, with 471 branches, and is on track to deliver £4bn worth of mortgages per annum through 450 employed mortgage consultants. A diverse group providing multiple services to consumers and financial service businesses, including controlled mortgage and insurance distribution, conveyancing and valuation services:
• CII qualified mortgage consultants
• Tightly controlled mortgage distribution
• Technology enabled business from pre-to-post sale delivering compliant, efficient and streamlined customer journey
• Innovative customer solutions including pioneering the re-entry of 95% and 100% LTV mortgages and development of electronic tranche management systems for lenders
• Quality, ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ and governance embedded throughout the business
The Connells Group is consistently recognised at the Estate Agency of the Year awards winning Gold in the Best Financial Services category twice in the last three years. For more information, please visit www.connells.co.uk
About Kent Reliance:
• OneSavings Bank Plc is a mutual Bank that has the trading names of Kent Reliance, Kent Reliance Banking Services and KRBS.com
• OneSavings Bank Plc is registered at Reliance House, Sun Pier, Chatham, Kent(registered number 7312896) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (registered number 530504).
• OneSavings Bank Plc is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
• OneSavings Bank Plc was formed as Sevco 5067 Limited on 13 July 2010; it changed its name to OneSavings Limited on 3 August 2010 and was converted to OneSavings PLC on 8 October 2010 and became OneSavings Bank Plc on 1 February 2011 and, following confirmation by the members of Kent Reliance Building Society (KBRS) and the Financial Services Authority (FSA), began trading as a bank on this date when the trade and assets of KRBS were transferred into the business.
Share this Article