- **Substantial Detached House With Approx 3975 Living Space**
- **Seven Bedrooms, Five with En-Suites**
- **Three Reception Rooms**
- **Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room**
- **Walking Distance to Harrow On The Hill Station
- **Rear Garden With Outbuilding**
- **Garage & Off Street Parking**
- **Desirable Cul De Sac Location**
Front door with further double doors opening onto sizeable hallway, wood flooring, radiators, dado rail, staircase to first floor, door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to rear, w.c., hand basin, storage cupboard.
22' 9" x 16' 2" ( 6.93m x 4.93m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiators, feature fireplace, double glazed double doors opening onto rear garden.
12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, feature fireplace.
18' 8" x 11' ( 5.69m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
26' 8" into bay x 20' 10" max. ( 8.13m into bay x 6.35m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units, work surfaces, butler style sink unit with inset drainer, range cooker and hood, integrated fridge/freezer, inset ceiling spotlights, open plan to conservatory area with double glazed windows to sides and rear, radiator and double glazed double doors to rear garden, door to utility room.
13' 5" x 5' 8" ( 4.09m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to second floor, dado rail, radiators.
15' 5" max. x 12' 10" max. ( 4.70m max. x 3.91m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, range of fitted wardrobes, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to front, free-standing bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, twin hand basin, w.c., bidet, part tiling to walls.
19' 3" max. x 8' 7" max. ( 5.87m max. x 2.62m max. )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, w.c., hand basin.
18' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.69m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to rear, door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, w.c., pedestal hand basin, radiator, part tiling to walls.
12' 11" max. x 12' ( 3.94m max. x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
10' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal hand basin, tiling to walls and floor.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear.
15' max. x 13' 11" max. ( 4.57m max. x 4.24m max. )
Double glazed windows to rear. Range of fitted wardrobes, door to en-suite bathroom.
Two skylight windows, free-standing bath with mixer taps, w.c., hand basin in vanity unit, cupboard, heated towel rail, tiling to floor.
Bedroom Six/games Room
22' 10" x 16' 11" ( 6.96m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to front, two skylight windows, radiator, door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front. shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c.
Double Length Garage
Via gated driveway, up and over door, door to garden, storage via mezzanine floor, power, light
Block paved driveway offering off road parking for 4 to 5 cars, electric security gates.
Patio area, lawn, flower bed borders, shrubs, bushes, access to outbuilding/gym.
15' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.53m )
Window to front, door to shower room.
22' 8" x 11' 7" ( 6.91m x 3.53m )
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
- AVAILABLE SOON
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- 7 Bedrooms