- Virtual or face to face Covid secure appointments available
- Integrated stainless steel oven and hob
- Separate lounge to first floor
- Dining/family room with doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom and bed 2 both each have en-suite shower rooms
- Stylish sanitaryware with chrome taps and heated towel rail
- Brand new four bedroom home over three floors
- Build complete, Move in ready.
Activities And Amenities:
A great place to live, Moulton is surrounded by pretty villages and woodlands, yet also has a wide selection of amenities including a convenience store, post office, pharmacy, theatre and several village pubs. Leisure facilities include Moulton Sports Complex, with a fitness suite, swimming pool, indoor golf and several sports pitches. Moulton Football Club, home to the Moulton Magpies, is situated on the edge of the village. Overstone Park Hotel Golf and Leisure Resort just a short drive away, boasts an 18-hole championship golf course and Billing Aquadrome leisure park, just 4 miles from Moulton, offers over 230 acres of parkland on the edge of the River Nene
Sand Hills is ideally located for families, with the Ofsted 'Good' rated Moulton Primary School within walking distance of the development. Overstone and Pitsford Primary Schools are also close by in the neighbouring villages, along with Parklands Primary in nearby Northampton. Moulton School and Science College provides secondary education for 11 to 18-year olds and Moulton College, an agricultural and trade orientated college is also situated in the village
Moulton is superbly located just 4 miles from the centre of Northampton, with excellent road access to the whole of the Midlands area. The A43, only half a mile from Sand Hills, provides a direct route north to Kettering and south towards the M1. The A14, A1 and M6 are also easily accessible, whilst Northampton railway station, approximately 6 miles from Sand Hills, offers a fast and frequent service into London Euston station in as little as 46 minutes.
Shopping And Dining Out:
Nearby Northampton offers a fantastic range of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The market square in the heart of the town is one of Britain's largest and oldest, with markets most days. Shopping centres include the Grosvenor Centre, Market Walk and St James Retail Park, along with several out-of-town retail parks including Weston Favell Shopping Centre, Riverside Retail Park and Sixfields. The Royal & Derngate Theatre, one of the town's main venues for arts and entertainment, is situated in Northampton's Cultural Quarter. There are also several cinemas in the town including Cineworld at Sixfields Leisure Park. Situated alongside Sixfields Stadium, the home ground of Northampton Town FC, the Leisure Park is a popular destination for family fun, with Tenpin Bowling and a choice of family friendly restaurant chains
The photographs shown may not be specific to this plot and are for indicative purposes only.
Stamp duty paid refers to single purchase clients who can complete by september to a maximum of £6000.
Activities And Amenities:
A great place to live, Moulton is surrounded by pretty villages and woodlands, yet also has a wide selection of amenities including a convenience store, post office, pharmacy, theatre and several village pubs. Leisure facilities include Moulton Sports Complex, with a fitness suite, swimming pool, indoor golf and several sports pitches. Moulton Football Club, home to the Moulton Magpies, is situated on the edge of the village. Overstone Park Hotel Golf and Leisure Resort just a...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
- AVAILABLE SOON
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- 4 Bedrooms