- High specification PENTHOUSE apartment with wooden or ceramic flooring throughout
- Italian white gloss kitchen
- Fitted hob, oven and good, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Luxury bathroom suite with ceramic tiling
- Built-in wardrobes and double-glazed windows
- Walking distance to Milton Keynes Train Station
- Help to buy available and 10 year warranty
- Alloctaed parking with this apartment
MK is a large town about 50 miles north-west of London. The River Great Ouse forms its northern boundary; a tributary, the River Ouzel, meanders through its linear parks and balancing lakes. Approximately 25% of the urban area is parkland or woodland and includes two sites of specific interest. Facilities include a 1,400-seat theatre, a municipal art gallery, two multiplex cinemas, an ecumenical central church, a 400-seat concert hall, a teaching hospital, a 30,500-seat football stadium, an indoor ski-slope and a 65,000-capacity open-air concert venue. There are six railway stations serving the urban area (one inter-city). The Open University is based here, and there is a campus of the University of Bedfordshire. Most sports are represented at amateur level; Red Bull Racing (Formula One), MK Dons (association football), and Milton Keynes Lightning (ice hockey) are its professional teams. The Peace Pagoda overlooking Willen Lake was the first such to be built in Europe.
Due to its geographical location within the UK, the transport links within Milton Keynes make it a commuter haven. Whether you are looking for a city with good links to London or Birmingham, Milton Keynes offers fast train services so that you can be in either city in less than 45 minutes. With good road links and proximity to the M1, it also offers easy reach to Bedford, Luton, Northampton and Cambridge. On top of this, there are five international airports within 90 minutes' drive meaning you are never too far away to escape to a sunny destination abroad
Milton Keynes offers residents a lot of green space in the form of beautiful parks. There are over 200 parks in Milton Keynes including Willen Lake South Park where you can tackle a high rope adventure or splash about in the outdoor water park, Campbell Park where you can admire the sculptures and catch a game of local cricket or Linford Lakes Nature Reserve where you can spot herons, otters, owls or deer in their natural habitats. This also provides plenty of opportunities to go for leisurely strolls or bike rides at the weekend. The city is home to 15 beautiful lakes and 11 miles of canals. You can take a leisurely boat ride down the Grand Union Canal and visit the country's smallest canal lock at Fenny Stratford or have a picnic by the windmill at Caldecotte Lake.
Milton Keynes is the new home to unique technology trials. If you happen to order a takeaway, don't be surprised if you encounter a little white robot greeting you at your door with your margarita pizza. Starship Technologies have deployed these robots which features sensors for detecting obstacles, nine cameras and GPS technology to help them navigate their way along the grid system. Milton Keynes is also trialling Aurrigo self-driving pods within the city centre that can travel up to 15 miles per hour and last up to one hour off a single charge for members of the public to utilise as a new mode of transport.
Arts And Culture:
Aside from the infamous 'Concrete Cows' installation by Canadian artist Liz Leigh, the city provides a thriving hub for art, theatre and music. Milton Keynes Theatre is reported to be one of the UK's busiest theatre districts outside of London's West End with regular shows such as RSC productions, the English National Ballet and musicals such as Matilda, Jersey Boys and Legally Blonde. With over 200 public art installations in the area, there has recently been a major refurbishment of MK Gallery offering a home for contemporary art, live performances and film showings. For gigs and live music, check out The Stables where you can see the likes of Billy Ocean, The Real Thing and Albert Lee. Let's not forget The Bowl where icons such as Michael Jackson, The Kings of Leon, The Foo Fighters, David Bowie, Queen, Green Day, Oasis, Guns and Roses and Eminem have performed
MK is a large town about 50 miles north-west of London. The River Great Ouse forms its northern boundary; a tributary, the River Ouzel, meanders through its linear parks and balancing lakes. Approximately 25% of the urban area is parkland or woodland and includes two sites of specific interest. Facilities include a 1,400-seat theatre, a municipal art gallery, two multiplex cinemas, an ecumenical central church, a 400-seat concert hall, a teaching hospital, a 30,500-seat football stadium, an indoor ski-slope and a 65,000-capacity open-air concert venue. There are six railway stations...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
- AVAILABLE SOON
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- 2 Bedrooms