- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- SCOPE FOR DOUBLE STORY EXTENSION (STPP)
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- OPTION TO BUY NO CHAIN
- OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
Door to front aspect, door to reception room.
W/C, wash hand basin.
Window to front aspect, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Lounge/ Dining Room
20' 10" x 22' 3" ( 6.35m x 6.78m )
Window to front and side aspect, patio doors to garden, fire place, radiator, wall light fixtures.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
24' 1" x 10' ( 7.34m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with comprising wall and base units, work surfaces and tiling to match, window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink, one bowl, integrated electric double oven, electric hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. door to garage.
Window to front aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, stairs to lounge.
14' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.40m )
Curtain window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and dresser.
13' x 11' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.53m )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
14' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.54m )
Window to front and rear aspect, radiator.
Window to front and rear aspect, walk in shower, bath with mixer taps, W/C, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail, fully tiled, extractor fan.
Carriage driveway, access to garage, paved.
Surrounding hedges, lawn, shrubs , patio area, pool area.
Up and over door, lighting, door to kitchen.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.