- VIEW HOME LAUNCH SATURDAY 16TH OCTOBER 21 CALL TO BOOK TODAY
- TWO BEDROOMS (PLOTS 1/2/6/7/9 WITH ADDED STUDY)
- PLOTS 1/2/4/6/7/9 TO INCLUDE EN-SUITE
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN WITH FLOORING INCLUDED
- PRIVATE GARDEN AREA TO GROUND FLOOR APARTMENTS
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- ALLOCATED PARKING WITH ELECTRICAL CAR CHARGING POINT
- ANTICIPATED COMPLETION END OF OCTOBER 2021
Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
Situated in a prime Castlecroft position, 54 Windmill Lane ensures that you are close to all of the local amenities and public transport links that you would ever want or need. Castlecroft Primary School is a mere 5 minute walk away with an ofsted good rating. Just a two minute drive away is a large supermarket, pharmacy, restaraunt and compton park. Wolverhampton city centre can be accessed in just 10 minutes by car including a range of public transport amenities linking you to Birmingham City Centre, Coventry, London and beyond.
This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of a contract or constitute a warranty. Illustrations are of typical elevations and may vary. Floor plan are not drawn to scale. Please consult your sales advisor on site for specific elevations, room dimensions and external finishes. Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the finished product. Listing based on Plot 7* No help to buy available on development No viewings available until view home is completed
House To Sell?
If you have a property to sell, please contact the award winning Connells Wolverhampton for a free selling appraisal putting you in a fantastic position of purchasing one of these brand new homes on 01902 710 170
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
- AVAILABLE SOON
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- 2 Bedrooms