- Five Bedrooms
- Open plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Annex for potential
- Planning permission :- 21/00611/FULL
Door to the front and window to the side. Fitted storage cupboard.
Door to the front, understairs storage cupboard
17' 4" x 17' ( 5.28m x 5.18m )
Carpeted, window to the front, ceiling coving, open fire place.
17' 9" x 13' 6" ( 5.41m x 4.11m )
Window the the side, bi-fold doors onto the garden and open to the kitchen which includes, wall and base units, one and half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces and window to the rear. Space for appliances.
Reception Room Two
12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Carpeted with window to the side and rear and patio doors onto the garden.
W/C and wash hand basin. Window to the front.
12' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.78m )
Carpeted double bedroom with window to the rear and fitted wardrobes.
14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
Carpeted double bedroom with window to the rear.
11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
carpeted double bedroom with window to the rear
11' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.62m )
Single bedroom with window to the front. Built in storage cupboard. Currently used as a gym.
Bedroom Five / Study
8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
Single bedroom with window to the front. Currently used as a study.
Bath with mixer taps and shower above, WC, Wash hand basin, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Hedge surround, gravel driveway, area of lawn.
Hedge surround, large area of level lawn, patio, side access
Planning permission for demolition of attached garage and erection of proposed single storey extension - 21/00611/FULL
Door to the front...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
- AVAILABLE SOON
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- 5 Bedrooms