- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- POPULAR LOCATION OF MIDDLETON
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO A RANGE OF AMENITIES
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey). The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded. The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack. The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
9' 11" x 4' 8" ( 3.02m x 1.42m )
Enter via wooden internal door to side aspect to entrance hall with carpeted flooring.
19' 5" x 17' 8" ( 5.92m x 5.38m )
Velux window to front aspect, french patio doors to balcony to front aspect, open plan layout,
Fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base level units, work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood. WM and DW plumbing, fridge/freezer and wall mounted radiator.
15' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and french doors to balcony.
7' 2" x 4' 9" ( 2.18m x 1.45m )
Suite comprises wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with part tiling.
13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
7' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.68m )
Suite comprises heated towel rail, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC and part tiling.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.