- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Offered to the market with the benefit of no onward chain
- Extended four bedroom end of terrace property
- Pleasantly located within the popular area of Westlea
- The property has been extended and offers spacious accommodation
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey). The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded. The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack. The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed front door. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Radiator.
18' 10" x 14' ( 5.74m x 4.27m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Two radiators. Wall lights. TV point. Telephone point. Access to dining area.
14' 3" x 6' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.03m )
Door to kitchen/breakfast room. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
9' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.92m x 1.91m )
UPVC double glazed with windows to rear aspect. Double glazed door to rear garden. Lighting.
14' 10" max x 12' 10" ( 4.52m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed window to rear garden. Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers. Work surfaces. Space for range cooker. Cooker hood. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Sink and drainer unit. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator. TV point. Door to cloakroom.
Fitted with a white suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas.
First Floor Accommodation
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from ground floor accommodation. Access to loft space. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
13' 8" x 10' 11" max ( 4.17m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Door to en suite.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a white suite comprising double shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel radiator. Extractor fan.
8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
11' max x 7' ( 3.35m max x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. Outside lighting.
Enclosed by wood panelled fencing with gated rear access. The garden is laid to lawn with a paved patio area. Garden tap.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey). The buyer is required to sign a...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.