- Four High Specification Newly Built Barn Style Bungalows
- 3x Four Bedroom Detached & 1x 3 bedroom semi-detached barn refurbishment
- Two Off Road Allocated Parking Spaces
- Under Floor Heating Throughout All Bungalows
- Eco Friendly Heat Source Pump
- Double Glazed & Central Heating Throughout
- Integrated Appliances
- En-suite To The Master Bedroom
All Four Bungalows have been finished to a high Specification. All will all be coming to the market with an open planned kitchen. Kitchens will be finished to a high standard with selected units being fitted with quartz worktops, all with full integrated appliances. All living areas will offer easy access to the garden through double glazed bi-fold doors and engineered oak flooring throughout. All Bungalows will offer a high standard family bathroom and an ensuite to the master bedroom. The quality of finish is to a high specification, including under floor heating and an eco-friendly air source heat pump. There is also a six year Professional Consultants Certificate and two off road parking spaces included for each bungalow.
Langshaw Place offer brilliant transport links, such as a local bus stop within meters of the property. These buses will allow you access to Canterbury, Sandwich, Deal and Dover. Adisham train station is just a short drive away offering access to Canterbury's two mainline railway stations, with Canterbury West offering the high speed service to London (St Pancras 56 mins). The property is also within easy access of the A2 dual carriageway, which in turn links to the Channel Port of Dover and Brenley Corner at Faversham, adjoining the M2 (Thanet Way) linking London and the coastal towns respectively.
The Local Area
Wingham falls between both Canterbury & Sandwich, home to the stunning Sandwich Bay beach and world famous Royal St Georges Golf Club. The property is close to many amenities including the local newsagent, general store, two farm shops, doctors surgery, pubs and 1 cafe. The property is situated within 6 miles of the city of Canterbury, being within easy access of the High Street and all its amenities. These include an excellent modern shopping centre, the University of Kent, Canterbury Christchurch College and other colleges, together with an excellent choice of schools in both the public and private sectors. In addition to the High Street is the Kings Mile, which is a lovely mall of boutique style shops, cafes, eateries and public houses.
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the show home or previous developments and are indicative only.
All Four Bungalows have been finished to a high Specification. All will all be coming to the market with an open planned kitchen. Kitchens will be finished to a high standard with selected units being fitted with quartz worktops, all with full integrated appliances. All living areas will offer easy access to the garden through double glazed bi-fold doors and engineered oak...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.