Netham Park View is a development of just 10 thoughtfully designed and spacious apartments. The ground floor houses one large 3 bedroom apartment with its own outside space, while the first and second floors house nine 2 bedroom apartments.
Redfield has plenty to offer, with a wide range of pubs, cafés and eateries on Church Road, complimented by a host of independent retailers and a convenient Tesco store.
The area is served by Lawrence Hill train station with regular services to Bristol’s principle mainline station at Temple Meads, as well as services out of Bristol including Westonsuper-Mare, Cardiff and Weymouth. Church Road also has regular buses into the city centre, meaning Netham Park View is an ideal location for those either working or enjoying life in central Bristol.
Well renowned for its facilities and for a piece of tranquillity is St George’s Park, also located within walking distance of Netham Park View. The development is also close to Avon Meads retail park which hosts a large cinema and a range of well-known shops.
The new Bristol University Campus scheduled to open in 2020 will only be a short walk away too.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Help to Buy Available (Subject to criteria)
- Communal Cycle Store
- Fully fitted high gloss kitchens including appliances*
- Hive heating control system to control heating from your smartphone
Full Details test
• Fully fitted high gloss kitchens including Zanussi single oven, hob, chimney hood and integrated Zanussi appliances including a 70/30 split fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave
• Fully tiled splash backs and oak work surfaces
• LED down lights
• Plumbing for washing machine
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Toilet with low-level concealed cistern and soft-close lid
• Wash hand basin
• Bath featuring mixer tap and Thermos shower over with single panel hinged shower screen
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Extractor fan
• Gas central heating to all apartments
• Hive heating control system to control heating from your smartphone
• Modern panel radiators with central programmer
Lighting & Electrical
• LED down lighters to bathrooms and kitchens, pendant lights to rest
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• TV points to all living rooms and bedrooms
• Satellite enabled telephone point to lounge
• Secure communal cycle store (two cycle spaces per apartment)
• Communal bin store
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at this development - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify.
Please note that images used are from a show-home by the developer and/or are computer generated and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.