Skip Navigation LinksHome > Property Details

£46,000

1 bedroom maisonette apartment
Woodside Road, Selly Park

Contact Connells at Harborne branch for information

T: 0121 426 2800
harborne@connells.co.uk

Ref: HBO306556


Hot Property

70% Shared Ownership for over 60's. NO ADDITIONAL RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING SHARE.

This spacious ground floor maisonette is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with beautiful views over Selly Park.

The property sits behind a well maintained foregarden and consists of a bright and spacious reception leading to a fitted kitchen, a small hallway leading to a shower room, and one double bedroom. The property also benefits from a communal garden.

Woodside Road is within one mile of Selly Oak train station and the Bristol Road, both offering convenient transport links to surrounding areas.

**This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased''s estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.**

**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **

Key Features

  • Ground Floor Maisonette
  • One Bedroom
  • Beautiful views of Selly Park
  • 70% Shared Ownership
  • NO RENT ON REMAINING SHARE

Tenure

Leasehold

Full Details

Approach
Set back behind a well maintained foregarden, a footpath approach leads past a brick build shed and to the main accommodation

Lounge 14' 11" x 9' ( 4.55m x 2.74m )
Spacious lounge consisting of double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard, electric storage heater, ceiling light point, tv point, telephone point, archway leading to kitchen, door leading to inner hallway

Fitted Kitchen 11' 9" x 5' 11" ( 3.58m x 1.80m )
Matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, part tiled walls, electric cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, ceiling light point, laminated floor

Hallway
Ceiling light point, doors leading to;

Shower Room
Tiled showered cubicle, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor

Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Spacious double bedroom one with double glazed window to rear elevation, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes, wall mounted wall heater, ceiling light point

Agent Notes
This is a shared ownership property with 70% available. There is NO additional rent to pay on remaining 30% share, which is owned by Sanctuary. 99 year lease starting in 2003. Service charge £139.67 per month.

EPC

Please note that the marker reflects the centre of the postcode rather than the exact property location.

To view this property please contact Connells on

T: 0121 426 2800
harborne@connells.co.uk

158 High Street, Harborne, BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands, B17 9QE

While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.

  • (1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
  • (2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
  • (3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
  • (4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
  • (5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
  • (6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Go to Harborne branch

iCOOKIES

This website uses cookies to improve the overall performance of the site and give you the best user experience.

By continuing to use this website you are accepting the use of these cookies. Find out more.