*ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY!*
Dairy Court is the newest, luxury addition to Horsham Town. Discover a contemporary range of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, enviably located within a short walk of the town centre and mainline train station.
The town of Horsham has thrived around the Carfax, a meeting place of four roads. With its place at the heart of Horsham's commercial centre, you'll find a diversity of shops, buildings and architecture in the roads radiating out from the Carfax, from tranquil streets of Victorian and Edwardian housing, to thriving shopping areas.
The town offers an abundance of great spots to socialise. Take time out in The Quarter or Piries Place, both areas rich in cafés and restaurants. Its unique atmosphere also features a wealth of fascinating independent shops making it the perfect spot to browse. Horsham's historic town centre offers you all the familiar high-street names, together with excellent specialist independent stores, superb markets, great restaurants, continental style pavement cafés and regular town centre events.
Horsham also works as a commuter town serving London, Brighton and Crawley, at just one hour away by train from London, 30 minutes to Gatwick Airport and 40 minutes by car to Brighton and the coast. Horsham lies at the junction of three routes: the A24 from London and Dorking to Worthing; the A264/A29 route from Crawley to Chichester and the A281 from Guildford to Brighton.
- 1 Bedroom TOP FLOOR apartment
- *ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY!*
- *HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - ONLY 5% DEPOSIT REQUIRED!*
- High specification throughout including modern, open-plan Kitchen/Dining area and integrated kitchen appliances
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Horsham Town Centre (via Google Maps)
- Less than a 15 minute walk to Horsham Train Station offering direct routes to London Victoria and London Bridge
- *Covid Secure lockdown viewings, available by appointment*
- AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Lounge / Kitchen 25' 4" x 10' 10" ( 7.72m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 13' 4" ( 4.19m x 4.06m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only. Floorplan is of plot 3, plot 5 is indicative. The virtual tour provided has been taken from Flat 1 and is for indicative purposes.