Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
- Off road parking
- Has feature lights on the stairs
- Front and rear gardens
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Single storey extension
Double glazed front door and window. Wooden flooring and ceiling spotlights.
Wash hand basin, low level wc, double glazed frosted window, wooden flooring and ceiling spotlights.
Lounge 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window. Radiator, television point, telephone point, wooden flooring, feature stair lights and fireplace.
Kitchen Diner 21' x 14' 8" ( 6.40m x 4.47m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and square work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Space for washing machine. Wooden flooring, ceiling spotlights, two skylights, storage cupboard and cooker hood. Double glazed window and door leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs rising from the lounge. Access into the loft.
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, ceiling spotlights and speakers.
Second bedroom 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window, ceiling spotlights and radiator.
Third Bedroom 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window and ceiling spotlights.
Double glazed window. Heated towel rail, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low level wc, ceiling spotlights, speakers, tiled flooring, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and large outhouse to the rear.