GET MOVED IN PACKAGE WORTH up to £15,000
- NO STAMP DUTY FEES (saving of max. £7,750)
- Help to Buy Available*
- £3,000 discount for KEY WORKERS**
- £1,000 towards Legal fees
- £1,000 towards new furniture or removal fees
- Carpets & Flooring Included
*Incentives offered on all new reservations by 30th April
Number 6 at Papermakers Court offer a stunning three bedroom terrace new build home. Papermakers Court is an exclusive development of only 7 houses on the former site of the Papermakers arms public house. The development will benefit from a gated entrance, private parking and great access to the desirable Loose area. The property comes with a fully fitted kitchen including Oven, Hob and Extractor, Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher. Floors are included throughout to make a truly ready to move into property.
The popular village of Loose offer's fantastic picturesque walking routes through the Loose Valley conservation area, whilst in walking distance of the local amenities including Sainsbury's Local, a laundrette and a newsagent. Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Loose Primary school is also in walking distance and the Maidstone Town Centre is only 2 miles from the property offering further social, educational and shopping facilities.
Please call to make an appointment to view
- Ready to move in!
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - ONLY 5% DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
- Flooring included throughout the home
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances
- Allocated secure parking
- Set within a gated development
- Short walk to the Ofsted rated 'outstanding' Loose primary school
- Close to Loose valley conservation area
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.