Creating your dream home at Rotherby Manor. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to live at Rotherby Manor in one of eight custom-build plots, in a stunning oak-framed home designed by you and built by Oakwrights in partnership with Bowbridge Homes. Pick your plot and housetype and make owning your own custom build home a reality.
- Introducing Rotherby Manor at Frisby on The Wreake - a select development of 8 custom build properties and 23 homes
- Live the dream - bespoke your own home and custom build your own property to meet your requirements from 10 beautiful house type designs
- Working in partnership with Bowbridge Homes and Oakwrights - the specialists in stunning oak framed properties
- Select your plot, housetype and finish and make your new home unique to you
- Let us help you make the dream a reality whilst guiding you through the process
- Contact us to find out more
- Plot Sizes from: 908 m2 / 0.22 acres to 1323 m2 / 0.33 acre
Why Custom Build?
Creating your dream home at Rotherby Manor.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to live at Rotherby Manor in one of eight custom-build plots, in a stunning oak-framed home designed by you and built by Oakwrights in partnership with Bowbridge Homes.
Custom build is a process of development which allows clients to choose the design of their house from a range of options, resulting in a truly individual home. Working with Oakwrights and Bowbridge Homes on one of our oak framed designs ensures that your new home will be completely unique to you and finished to your exact specifications.
The custom build plots at Rotherby Manor are situated on the southern and western fringes of a larger development of ready-built new 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties built by Bowbridge Homes. The ready-built properties are due to be released Autumn/Winter 2021.
The custom-build element of the site Is much lower in density than the rest of the development, giving a much more open and exclusive feel to these exciting parcels of land.
The Custom Build Journey
1. Select a plot
2. Review finances
3. Initial discussions about design & likely build costs
4. Purchase the plot
5. Oakwrights begin the design process
6. Reserved Matters Planning Application
7. Place package order with Oakwrights
8. Compliance with planning conditions
9. Oakrights oak frame delivered & installed
10. External works completed
11. Internal fit-out completed by you, the purchaser, or Bowbridge Homes
12. Move in
Nestled next to the meandering River Wreake from which it takes its name, Frisby-on-the- Wreake's lanes and alleyways are its rich history: several different architectural styles, from half-timbered, chocolate-box cottages to imposing Georgian houses all blend together to give the village its quaint charm.
Frisby offers everything you could want from a village community. Its pretty streets provide a range of amenities to cover every day needs, with a small shop and post office, a warm and welcoming village pub, a primary school (Frisby C of E Primary School, OFSTED rated Good) and a wide range of clubs and societies ranging from the well-established cricket club to the Frisby Wine Appreciation Society. Nearby Frisby Lakes is a beautiful location for anglers. The rural roads and lanes around the village are ideal cycling country and a network of footpaths to explore connects Frisby to neighbouring villages.
Four miles from Frisby-on-the-Wreake is the market town of Melton Mowbray. Globally famed for its pork pies, Melton Mowbray has much to offer besides. As well as a huge range of eating places, Melton Mowbray has a wide range of shops - including many local independent stores, a vibrant market and a number of family-friendly activities, including Twinlakes Park, with exhilarating rides, animals and picnic areas.
Please be aware that the images shown have been taken from various Oakwrights show units and are not necessarily indicative of the custom-build options being advertised.
The information provided has been prepared with careful attention to detail but is for guidance purposes only. Whilst the information is believed to be correct at the time of this entry going live, our policy of continual improvements and other factors may result in changes to the site plan, house layout options and/or specification at any stage during the construction process. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify the current position regarding plans and specifications with Bowbridge Homes and Oakwrights at all stages of the purchase.