From the moment you step into the contemporary foyer, Linnell Court exudes quality & distinctive style.
This apartment has been designed & specified for luxurious living & boasts a spacious entrance hallway with video entry phone, a large cupboard & a burglar alarm. Amtico flooring runs from here into the open plan living area, the under floor allows for the free placement of furniture.
With a seamless blend of practicality & versatility, the open plan living area lends itself perfectly to entertaining - the quality contemporary kitchen offers a range of sleek high gloss wall & base units with granite worktops. There are a comprehensive range of high-end integrated appliances including a wine cooling cabinet, a Bosch integrated microwave & induction hob.
Being enviably situated to the rear of this contemporary block means that the south facing private balcony accessed from the living space overlooks playing fields.
The master suite here is fabulous with more than ample space for a king size bed & the stunning full length window makes you feel as though you are part of the outside greenery. It also features deep fitted wardrobes with internal lighting & access to an en-suite which is lined in contemporary tiles & features a walk-in shower.
Guests that visit bedroom two will be sure to have a pleasant stay, enjoying the exclusive use of the stunning bathroom.
Externally this apartment enjoys an allocated parking space & there is a shared cycle rack.
- Spacious luxury two double bedroom first floor apartment built in 2015
- Situated just over a five minute walk to both Redhill train station (with fast trains to London) and the town centre, with easy access to the M25 and Gatwick airport
- Presented in show home condition throughout, this apartment exudes quality features and appliances & with LED spotlights
- Under floor heating to all rooms, with chrome heated towels rails in both bathrooms
- Stylish fitted kitchen area with deluxe integrated appliances, including an integrated microwave and wine cooler
- Open plan living area with access to a private balcony overlooking playing fields, in a quiet location
- Both spacious double bedrooms feature generous fitted wardrobes with floor to ceiling storage & the master bedroom boasts a sumptuous en-suite, featuring in-built storage & a walk-in shower
- Lift servicing all floors & allocated parking & resident's cycle storage
With burglar alarm
Stylish Fitted Kitchen Area
Open Plan Living & Dining Area 21' 3" Into Kitchen Area x 14' 6" ( 6.48m Into Kitchen Area x 4.42m )
With access to:
Master Bedroom 18' 10" Into Doorway x 10' ( 5.74m Into Doorway x 3.05m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.84m )
Allocated Parking Space