Situated on a desirable, tree lined no through road this much loved home of over forty years is offered to the open market with no forward chain. Situated within easy reach of both Redhill train station & town centre, yet far enough away from the hustle & bustle where you can enjoy the peace & quiet.
With many different options available within this home you can either leave the current configuration or you could improve & vastly enlarge, subject to relevant permissions.
There are three reception rooms, the living room is particularly bright & airy enjoying lots of natural daylight through a large box bay window.
The separate kitchen/breakfast room offers plenty of storage cupboards & work top space & is accessed from the dining room & you could change the layout of these two rooms completely, creating a wonderful open plan space.
To the first floor the landing offers three well proportioned double bedrooms & a smaller fourth bedroom.
There is a bathroom and separate w.c servicing them, which offers the new owners a possibility to turn into a comfortable & modern bathroom suite.
The frontage has been extended out where an entrance porch offers space to kick off shoes & hang coats & leads to both a shower room & utility room.
The frontage offers driveway parking for multiple vehicles & leads to a car port & if you are green fingered or just enjoy catching some sun you have a sizeable level garden which is a blank canvas for you to create your masterpiece.
- A most impressive four bedroom detached family home available for the first time in over forty years
- Two formal reception rooms along with a study / playroom
- Ideally positioned on a desirable road with Redhill train station, the town centre & excellent schools within easy reach
- Living room with box bay window offering pleasant views across the rear garden
- Fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- First floor bathroom with separate w.c & ground floor shower room
- Large rear garden offering an expanse of lawn & patio & driveway parking to the front along with access to a car port
- Scope for cosmetic improvement & enlargement, subject to relevant permissions
Shower Room 4' 2" x 3' 10" ( 1.27m x 1.17m )
Utility Room 7' 8" x 4' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.32m )
Family Room / Study 14' x 7' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.16m )
Living Room 14' 3" Into Box Bay x 13' Into Recess ( 4.34m Into Box Bay x 3.96m Into Recess )
Dining Room 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' Max x 10' 2" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.10m Max )
Bedroom One 12' 3" Into Wardrobe x 12' 2" Into Recess ( 3.73m Into Wardrobe x 3.71m Into Recess )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" Into Recess x 12' 6" ( 3.86m Into Recess x 3.81m )
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' ( 3.81m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Four 9' 3" Plus Wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 2.82m Plus Wardrobe x 2.79m )