Stamp Duty PAID* on all reservations in August.
THE SOUTHAM is a impressive property. To the ground floor there is entrance hall, study, sitting room, cloakroom, beautiful open plan Symphony kitchen/diner/family room with Bosch appliances with utility and French doors out to the garden. To the first floor, the master has an en-suite and fitted wardrobes by Hammonds, two further double bedrooms one with en-suite and two further bedrooms as well as family bathroom. Outside, there is enclosed rear garden, private parking and garage.
- Part exchange available
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Designed to a high specification
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Award winning house builder
- Beautiful kitchen/diner/family room
- Help to buy
- Bosch appliances
Call Southam Connells on 01926 815500 to register your interest.
Show home open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm
Connells are excited to present...
A remarkable collection of 51 new homes with a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms from the award-winning house builder 'HAYFIELD'.
This exceptional quality new homes development in based in the vibrant market town of Southam, just a stone's throw from the river Stowe and surrounded by beautiful south Warwickshire countryside. Southam has a thriving local community and an impressive mix of independent and high street shops including a post office, chemist, iron monger, florists, restaurants, pubs, a convenient store and super market. There are also two doctor's surgeries, a dentist and a newly-built library - everything needed for the ultimate convenience.
Primary schooling options are excellent with St James primary, Southam primary and St Mary's all in close proximity. Highly respected Southam college ( rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and recently rated top 100 secondary school in the UK) is nearby and Warwick, Rugby and Coventry offer private and independent options which include Warwick school, Princethorpe college, Bilton Grange school and Henry VIII school.
Slightly further afield, Royal Leamington Spa 7 miles away, Just over 10 miles north is Rugby town, the medieval market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon is only 15 miles southwest and Banbury is 14 miles to the south. (All distances are approximate).
The images, dimensions and floorplans used throughout this website are indicative only. In the majority of cases, they will be illustrations, computer generated images (CGI's) or photographs of other similar properties, they are unlikely to be actual photographs of the specific plot that is being sold as the majority of plots are sold off-plan. For accurate information, please contact the sales advisor on that specific development.
It's simple. We buy your current home at market value and you move into a brand new Hayfield home. No chains, no agent fees, no hassle. It's the perfect solution for homeowners who want, and need, to move quickly.
Make A Move On Us
Connells will manage the sale of your current home, with NO Agency fees paid by yourself. Call us today to book a Free Market Appraisal to help you on your way to buying a Brand New Home at Hayfield Grange.
Schemes To Help You Buy
Help to Buy;
In a nutshell, instead of funding the full deposit yourself, with Help To Buy you pay just 5% deposit and the government tops this up with an equity loan of 20% of the overall purchase price. This gives you a total deposit of 25%.
You are then left with just 75% of the purchase price to mortgage, that will lower your monthly bills by opening you up to more affordable mortgage rates. Why not pop in and speak with our mortgage advisor?
Why Buy New?
When you buy a new home you're buying a blank canvas. A space no-one before you has ever owned, and somewhere you can truly make your own.
As well as moving into a beautiful, fresh, clean space you will benefit from a property that conforms to the very highest standards and incorporates the latest technology.