About the Development
Mitchell House is a collection of contemporary studios, and one and two bedroom luxury apartments. Located directly opposite the railway station right in the heart of Eastleigh. Mitchell House is proudly named after R J Mitchell, the talented engineer who led the team designing the beloved Spitfire. Designed as a short range high performance aircraft, the Spitfire was instrumental in the Battle of Britain between July and October 1940.
Mitchell House comprises studio, one and two bedroom luxury apartments built over four floors to a high specification. Key features include contemporary high gloss, handless style kitchen units with integrated appliances. Designer bathroom suite with tiling to walls and floor. Engineered oak flooring to the lounge/kitchens and carpet fitted to the bedrooms. Additional features include newly fitted double glazed windows, video entry system, lift to all floors and a 10 year ICW builders warranty.
- WHY RENT WHEN YOU COULD BUY? - Ask about Help to Buy with government 20% interest free loan for 5 years. HTB 5% deposit. Studio 1 & 2 bed apartments built and finished to a high specification.
- High specification finish throughout with* integrated appliances including washer/dryer, fridge/freezer/dishwasher oven and hob in most apartment- please ask our sales consultant.
- Perfectly positioned opposite the railway station in central Eastleigh with direct link to London Waterloo and just a few minutes from Southampton Airport and central station.
- Spacious open plan living with flooring included throughout. Beautifully finished to a contemporary design.
- Double glazed windows. Lift to all floors. Video entry system.
- Reservations being taken noww tih move ins taking place from June 2020
• High gloss, handleless units
• Soft close, drawers and doors
• Built-in appliances, stainless steel gas hob, oven and extractor hood, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• LED downlighters throughout
• Tiled flooring
• Tiled walls and floors
• Extractor fan
• Heated chrome towel rail
• WC includes dual flush wall buttons and concealed cistern
• Concealed triple thermostatic shower with fixed head and handset