Welcome to The Still House - a development of just 10 thoughtfully designed and spacious new apartments on Stillhouse Lane, Bedminster.
The five 2-bedroom and five 3-bedroom flats are ideal for 1st time buyers and professional couples as well as offering a great opportunity for investors.
The stunning architecture of the new build makes reference to Bedminster’s industrial heritage and incorporates traditional elements with classy, modern design values. Rendered frontages marry perfectly
with profiled zinc panelling and 4 of the units have stylish glass verandahs, while 2 have gardens. All have spacious combined open plan lounge diner areas and are fitted to the highest specifications throughout. Furthermore, 6 units also have car parking spaces for optional purchase.
Help to Buy is available (Subject to criteria)
- Spacious and thoughtfully designed apartments
- Ideal for first time buyers, professional couples and investment buyers
- Stunning architecture references the locations heritage combined with modern design values
- Open plan lounge / diner areas
- High Specification throughout
- 6 Units offering car parking spaces (optional purchase)
- Help to Buy Available (Subject to Criteria)
The Still House is situated in Bedminster - a highly sought-after location offering some of Bristol's best cafés, restaurants, theatres and green spaces, all within walking distance of the Harbourside and city centre.
You can explore on foot the many waterfront attractions which celebrate the history of Bristol; these include the M Shed museum, Brunel's SS Great Britain and The Matthew.
The Still House is also close to Redcliffe Quarter, a multi-million pound commercial development that has transformed the area with top restaurants, shopping, hotels and living/work spaces.
Michelin starred restaurants Casamia and Paco Tapas are a short walk away, as is the recently established Wapping Wharf; a collection of some of Bristol's newest and most exciting food venues, housed in shipping containers.
Popular with young professionals and families alike, Bedminster and its neighbour Southville, both have a thriving community spirit and a vibrant feel with many artisan delis and boutique shops on North Street or taking a stroll around the amazing Tobacco Factory Sunday Market, you really do have everything on your doorstep.
For a breath of fresh air, there are some perfect green spaces on your doorstep. Victoria Park is a large Victorian expanse, complete with café and tennis courts, while offering a great vantage point for hot air balloons. Greville Smyth Park, just on the border of Ashton and Southville, is blessed with large fields and wonderful views, plus plenty of great sports and play amenities. Why not visit Ashton Court Estate, with its 850 acres of parkland and woods to explore, ideal for bike rides and walks. Bristol was the UK's first cycling city with many dedicated routes, making commuting by bike a real option.
A short drive from the M5, M32 and M4, providing easy access to the national motorway network. The airport is a twenty minute drive away, while Bristol Temple Meads train station and the bus station offer fast connections to London, Cardiff, Birmingham and the rest of the country
- Open plan living with great interaction between the kitchen, dining and living spaces
- Dark grey high gloss kitchen cabinets carefully positioned to optimise space
- Cream Quartz worktop
- Cream Quartz backsplash with 10cm Cream Quartz upstand surrounding kitchen area
- Grey Standard composite 1.5 bowl sink with mixer
- Open plan space into living and eating area, with feature walls painted in soft grey
- Limewash Oak effect flooring throughout living spaces
- LED spotlights
FULLY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES TO INCLUDE:
- Built-in oven
- Hob and extractor
- Washing machine/dryer
- Contemporary white walls with soft grey feature wall
- Grey carpets through the bedrooms and LVT hallways
- Pendant lighting
- White wall-mounted sanitary ware
- Modern chrome finished brassware
- LED spotlights
- Slate grey ceramic floor tiles
- Sleek white wall tiles
- White heated ladder towel rails
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- Contemporary ironmongery
- Solid core doors
- Walls and ceilings, with the exception of the feature walls, in Matt white emulsion Large composite aluminium/timber windows for maximum light
- Radiators to all rooms
- Electrical layout designed to suit specific area with abundance of sockets in the living area, kitchen and bedrooms
- TV and home network points to living room Audio entry system
- Fully fitted hard wearing and stain resistant carpets
- White walls
- Coloured feature walls within stairwell areas
- Track LED spotlights along corridors
- Individual and secure post boxes within entrance lobby
- Contemporary lobby pendant lighting for maximum impact on entry
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at this development - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify
Please note that images used may be computer generated and or/from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.