The Priory of Our Lady of Good Counsel, located on Franklynn Road, was built in 1886. The building is Grade II listed and was originally built for a community of nuns from Bruges. It was Haywards Heath's first Roman Catholic Church and was used by the nuns until 1978.
Whilst the nuns may have been the intended residents of this fabulous building, some may also remember a certain T.V. chef's appearance in a previous business in the Chapel of a carvery after the nun's had left.
The conversion has created 11 uniquely designed homes with some retained features from this original build.
Haywards Heath offers a superb, semi-rural environment with every modern convenience for young professionals and families alike. Neighbouring villages such as Lindfield, Cuckfield, Ardingly and Balcombe provide the quieter retreat, sought after for their country walks and excellent pubs.
For commuters, Haywards Heath is a major stopping point on the London to Brighton route, serviced by Southern and Thameslink trains. Direct services to London Bridge and London Victoria from 42 minutes.
- 11 uniquely designed apartments with some retained features
- Light and airy modern apartments
- Luxury kitchens with bosch integrated appliances
- Heated towel rail radiator and mirror with LED light
- Some original features include stain glass windows and artwork
- Parking available
- New Help to Buy Scheme available for First Time Buyers
- Get in touch for more information
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.