Once you step inside this home you will be blown away by the beautiful internal condition & amazing improvements the current owners have made here. Sensitively & elegantly updated throughout with modern decor, contemporary fittings & stylish furnishings.
The living room is spacious enough to relax in with family, with a large box bay window, original floor boards & its focal point is the exposed brick chimney breast with an inset wood burning stove.
The stunning kitchen/dining area is a particular feature & certainly acts as the hub of the home, offering stylish units, solid wood work tops along with all the mod cons.
For those of you that work from home the additional reception room would make a fantastic home office, or alternatively as a play room for the children. From here this is access to a cloakroom/utility with space to house laundry appliances.
The first floor offers two well proportioned double bedrooms & there is a luxury & newly refurbished bathroom, lined in on trend tiles, it really is the perfect room to kick start your day. Enjoy an invigorating shower under the rainfall shower head or unwind & relax at the end of the day in the double ended bath whilst watching programmes on the integrated Aquavision telly.
The southerly facing rear garden is a manageable size, offering a great degree of privacy & is relatively low maintenance.
Located within easy reach of the town centre & the train station, perfect for commuters.
- Two double bedroom detached character cottage
- Fully refurbished throughout, offering a seamless blend of character features along with contemporary decor, fixtures & fittings
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Living room with box bay window, exposed brick chimney breast & wood burning stove
- Sumptuous refitted bathroom with a separate shower cubicle, Victorian style double ended bath along with a built in Aquavision television with integrated speakers
- Refitted country style kitchen / diner offering an array of storage units with solid wood work tops over
- Home office / play room leading to a utility & cloakroom
- Walking distance to Redhill train station & town centre
Living Room 13' 6" Into Box Bay x 13' 1" Into Recess ( 4.11m Into Box Bay x 3.99m Into Recess )
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 11" x 10' 11" Plus Under Stairs Storage ( 4.24m x 3.33m Plus Under Stairs Storage )
Home Office / Play Room 8' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.41m )
Cloakroom / Utility Room 8' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.49m x 1.57m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" Into Recess x 10' 11" ( 3.99m Into Recess x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Bath & Shower Room 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )