Stylish, contemporary, family homes with three, well-proportioned bedrooms, flexible, open plan living spaces, including a modern kitchen and garden. Connected with high-speed fibre optic broadband and powered by the latest, cost efficient, low impact, energy solutions.
LOW CARBON LIVING @TOTTERDOWN
ViewPoint is an original development of low impact, energy-efficient homes, built to exceptional environmental standards. A combination of forward-thinking design and sustainable technology means every property has been SAP 'A' rated for energy use and environmental impact* - classing each property in the top one percent of new build homes nationwide. On average, household energy requirements @Totterdown will be less than 10% of a similar-sized Victorian property, and as little as a third of a typical new build home, which could mean substantial savings on your annual energy costs.
- Three, well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite.
- Large, open plan living/dining area with french doors doors leading to a rear courtyard garden.
- Modern kitchen with Neff oven, hob and extractor; integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher. All appliances 'A' rated or higher.
- Contemporary white bathroom suites.
- Cost efficient, low carbon, home energy system: high output photovoltaic solar energy and air source heat pump with zoned underfloor heating on ground floor.
- App-based, remote smart heating controls.
- High-speed fibre optic broadband, Cat-5 data cabling, convenient USB charging points and wiring for satellite TV system (dish, receiver & subscription required).
- Secure bike storage.
Please note that images used may be computer generated and or/from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.