Stylish, contemporary, family homes with three, well-proportioned bedrooms, flexible, open plan living spaces, including a home office area, modern kitchen and garden. Connected with high-speed fibre optic broadband and powered by the latest, cost efficient, low impact, energy solutions. Plots 8-13 with utility and private garage.
LOW CARBON LIVING @TOTTERDOWN
ViewPoint is an original development of low impact, energy-efficient homes, built to exceptional environmental standards. A combination of forward-thinking design and sustainable technology means every property has been SAP 'A' rated for energy use and environmental impact* - classing each property in the top one percent of new build homes nationwide. On average, household energy requirements @Totterdown will be less than 10% of a similar-sized Victorian property, and as little as a third of a typical new build home, which could mean substantial savings on your annual energy costs.
- Three, well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Large, bright, dual-aspect, open plan living space with dining and home office areas, plus bi-fold doors to rear garden.
- Modern kitchen with Neff oven, hob and extractor; integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher. All appliances 'A' rated or higher.
- Handy separate utility and storage room.
- Contemporary white bathroom suites.
- Views over Bristol city centre skyline.
- Cost efficient, low carbon, home energy system: high output photovoltaic solar energy, air source heat pump, with zoned underfloor heating on ground floor. With App-based remote smart heating controls
- Private garage pre-wired for electric car charger; secure bike storage
Please note that images used may be computer generated and or/from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.