This end of terrace three bedroom house is situated in the popular residential area of Eastleigh. The property has been finished to a high standard, featuring Symphony Kitchens and Porcelanosa tiles.
The property is arranged over two floors. The ground floor has a kitchen dining area and separate living room with french doors to a wonderful southerly facing rear garden ,as well as a down stairs WC and access outside to the private south facing garden.
The first floor has three bedrooms as well as a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower rooms and the master and second bedroom both have built in wardrobes.
- SMALL DEVELOPMENT of just 12 new homes built to perfection
- Arranged over two floors the property offers SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION over 1000 sq ft. A stylish kitchen dining room, sitting room with french doors inviting you to the rear garden
- The first floor comprises, master bedroom with EN-SUITE and two further bedrooms and family bathroom
- The property comes with TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES and wonderful gardens to front and rear. SOUTHERLY FACING rear garden offering a high degree of privacy.
- Each home comes with a 10 year builders warranty.
- Hurry over 50% now sold.!! Offered on the HELP TO BUY SCHEME- please call for more details to help you move up or get onto the property ladder
- To view please call our CONNELLS TEAM today or send an email
• Range of contemporary Symphony kitchen units
• Laminate work surfaces (all plots)
* Standard appliances include Integrated, 50 / 50 fridge freezer, cermic induction hob with cookerhood above, eye level double oven and under unit lighting
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and bathrooms
• Super efficient Daikin air sourced heat pump, which operates heating and hot water within your home
• Radiators to Ground and First Floors
• Cloakroom (if applicable) Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable) to have heated chrome towel rail
• Insulated to latest Building Regulation standards to create an energy efficient home
Bathroom/ En Suite/ Cloakroom
• Roca white contemporary sanitary ware
• Bristan taps
• LED downlights
• Vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom and En-Suite
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom
• Porcelanosa half height tiling to Bathroom and En-Suite, full height to wet areas
Lighting And Electrical
• LED downlights to Cloakroom, Kitchen Area, Bathroom and En-Suite (if applicable)
• PIR external lights to front and rear
• TV points to Living Room, Kitchen, all Bedrooms
• BT points to Living Room, Bedroom 1 and smallest Bedroom
• UPVC double glazed white windows
• Contemporary white ‘Mendes’ doors with chrome door handles
• Decorated in Dulux Supermatt and woodwork in Armstead Satinwood
• Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 (if applicable )
• 6ft x 4ft shed to Rear Garden
• Close boarded fence boundaries
• Outside water tap (cold)
• Rear patio
A management company will be set up for the maintenance and management of the development. To include insurance of communal roads, gardening and accounts. An annual fee of £245 will be payable.
Please note photographs are taken from our showhome ( apartment )