'The Elisia' is a 4 bedroom Detached House, with garage and garden. Upon entering is a down stairs w/c and cupboard. Through the hallway is a separate kitchen with fully fitted luxury appliances. To the rear of the property is a spacious open plan dining / living room. The living room has bi-fold doors onto the rear garden.
On the first floor are three double bedrooms, single bedroom and main bathroom. The Master Bedroom has a built in wardrobes and shower en-suite.
Littlebourne is located approximately 4 miles from the historic Cathedral City of Canterbury which is home to great shopping and leisure options along with plenty of restaurants, bars and hospitality facilities. The area is highly recommend for education with two universities and a selection of excellent primary and secondary schools throughout the City and nearby villages. Canterbury's network of transport services links a number of local towns including Thanet, Sandwich, Ashford and beyond with both M2 and M20 motorways easily accessible. Two main line train stations, Canterbury East and Canterbury West, set on each side of the City offer regular high speed services allowing passengers to reach the heart of London within 50 minutes journey time.
- Beautiful 4 bedroom home!
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen is fully fitted with luxury appliances and a large breakfast island
- Master Bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Short walk to the Ofsted rated 'Good' Littlebourne School
- 4 Miles to Canterbury with fantastic restaurants, bars and shopping
- Open plan diner/lounge with bi-fold doors to garden
- *SHOW HOMES OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK - Book your appointment to view!*
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.