Remmus Designer Homes present a delightful collection of 8 stunning, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the rural village of Cowfold. The development, Summer Meadows, lies within a short walking distance to local shops, a village church and a local Gastro Public House. Delightful Sussex countryside surrounds the village offering beautiful walks and views towards the South Downs.
The location offers easy access to the A272, A281 and A23 making both daily commutes and day to day travel exceptionally convenient. The A23 is a direct road to Brighton and the South Coast and north onto the M23 for Gatwick Airport and the M25.
The area is also well served with both independent and state educational facilities. These include St Peters C of E primary school (within the village itself), Handcross Park Prep School, Farlington, Christ's Hospital and Hurstpierpoint College. The development also sits within the catchment area for the highly regarded Millais and Forest secondary schools.
The nearby market town of Horsham, around 6 miles to the north, has two shopping malls - Swan Walk and The Forum - as well as a selection of independent stores and a twice weekly market. The market brings a splendid mix of worldly foods and cultures encouraging an exciting bustle of activity. From Horsham mainline station, frequent services operate to Gatwick Airport (around 15 minutes), Clapham Junction (around 40 minutes) and London Victoria (around 50 minutes).
- 4 BEDROOM SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW! ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY! *Help to Buy Available*
- Four, impressive, detached 4 bedroom house spread over circa 1600sqft.
- Carport and 2 x allocated parking spaces
- Generous, south and south west-facing gardens with beautiful views of the surrounding greenery
- Open plan kitchen / dining area, with a separate living room to relax in
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- 10 year new build structural warranty
- High specification throughout
- Shaker style
- Fully integrated appliances including;
---- Bosch single oven
---- Bosch combi microwave
---- Bosch induction hob
- Fridge / freezer
- Washing machine
- Quartz worktop
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Thermostatic radiators to first floor
- Tedd Tod oak flooring to ground floor
- Cat 5 cabling to main living room and all bedrooms
- Porcelain tiling
- Wall hung basin
- Vanity units
All information has been provided by the developer and is subject to alterations. The CGI's and internal imagery shown are for indicative purposes only.