"The Perfect Place to Call Home"
In the 2018 edition of the Sunday Times Best Places to Live, Market Harborough was rated one of the top 10 addresses in the Midlands. It's easy to see why. Picturesque, with brilliant shopping, restaurants and local schools, this historic market town gets everything right including fantastic transport links with a train journey into London less than an hour ,you are never too far from it all . Living up the road at Wellington Place, you'll be in the perfect spot to enjoy everything Harborough has to offer, while nestled in beautiful rural surroundings. Here, weekends are made for coffees, catch-ups, country rambles and retail therapy. Come and settle in.
Family living made simple. The Solent is a contemporary home with a traditional exterior and practical layout. The utility room, hall and cloakroom make up the ground floor with the combined kitchen and dining area and separate lounge.
- Market Harborough Rated in Sunday Times as" top ten addresses in Midlands"
- The development is less than 10 min drive from top rated restaurants, cosy cafes and boutique shops
- Market Harborough train station offers direct services into London St Pancras, ideal for both work and pleasure, with journey times less than an hour
- Short drive from the M1 and close to the A6 so its only around a 30 minute journey into Leicester
- When it comes to education there's allot of choice from excellent independents to professional pre-schools in the local area
- Local walking trails, woodland and country parks a perfect escape from the busy city life
- Perfect for those with the City in Mind and the Countryside at heart
Forming part of an Executive Development, The Solent welcomes you with a spacious entrance and hallway, which leads to a very spacious lounge . The open plan design and high specification kitchen and dining area is an excellent living space with a large window overlooking the front garden , this area is perfect for entertaining friends and family. A utility room with space for a washer/dryer and separate sink leads of the kitchen with a separate door to the side of the house. The bright and spacious first floor to this property includes four bedrooms, one with en-suite, and a large family bathroom .This home has been superbly designed with attention to detail and a high specification throughout
The Kitchen/Dining 21'1 x 9'7
Utility 8'9 x 6'8
Cloakroom 5'0 x 6'8 (with part sloping ceiling)
The Lounge 21'1 x 11'4
Bedroom 1 11'6 x 12'9
Bedroom 2 10'7 x 9'8
Bedroom 3 8'0 x 9,8
Bedroom 4 8'0 x 8'3
Bathroom and En suite to the master
The Solent benefits from turf to the rear and Front gardens
This is a computer generated image. Elevation treatment may vary. Room sizes are approximate. Plots may be handed and any garages may be single or double. Kitchen and bathroom layouts are indicative. These plans are correct at time of going to press, but may be subject to change during construction. Please ensure that you check for specific plot details. For further details and to register your interest contact the Sole Selling agents Connells